1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Monster 1200r May 2016 2860miles With Termis

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by spanish, Jun 19, 2018.

1. For sale my perfect Monster 1200 R with Termi's. Perfect condition-my second bike hence the low mileage.

Supplied from new and serviced by Seastar in Norwich. What else to say.

Huge savings on a new R. £10750
    L1010772.jpg L1010782.jpg L1010777.jpg L1010773.jpg L1010771.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  2. Oooft, lovely. Had I not just pulled the trigger on a V4S, I'd have been in like Flynn. I pondered returning to road riding but decided to build a banzai track weapon instead. GLWS, I'm sure it wont take long....

3. Hi - what's the mileage pls? Might have just caught me at the right time!

4. Ah! Sorry just spotted the answer in ye title! Long day. Yeah I'm interested!

5. Have tried to price it to sell. With the termi's now would sell new for a bit over 17k I believe. The termi's are 'a must have' in my opinion. It is a beggar to realise the loss in value from new but an obvious advantage to anyone buying this bike.

As stated this Monster is my second bike and hence it's low mileage and excellent condition. Just feel I do not use it enough to justify keeping it. My other bike is a 2013 Multi.

6. Bargain!

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Might well be interested in this I’m looking for one

8. Have already an interested buyer but will keep informed and thanks everyone for interest so far.

9. Let me know if and when it sells and I’ll close the thread for you

10. Thread can be closed.
    Thanks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information