1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monster 1200r Performance Indicators

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Mark lane, Jun 21, 2018.

1. 20180619_143507.jpg 20180619_173812.jpg Just fitted some performance indicators to the bike and pleased with the result. Rears were straight forward... fronts were far from it lol! That coupled with losing a headlight mounting grommet so now I'm stuck until I can get another. Fingers crossed the dealer will have one. I've no idea how rare a part it is albeit as simple as it gets! Pleased with the blinkers though and can only improve safety as well... that's my excuse for the outlay anyway

• Like Like x 2
  2. At worse with Ducati moving their stores recently and getting a little mixed up with it all - you might only have to wait about 6 weeks :blush::upyeah:

:eyes:

3. God I hope not

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Bristol Riders had the part... £5.70 result! :)

• Like Like x 3
  5. Hi Mark,

these look great. Just curious, do you know the part #? I just got a set, part # SKU: 96680231A for my 2016 1200 R, but the mounting is different, & the wiring is both too short & different connectors.

http://ducatistore.co.uk/shop/led-indicator-kit-pair.html

Looks like you've got a rubber mount between indicator & headlight / tail-tidy, did these come with the indicators?

cheers.

6. Bump. Anyone got an update on these headlight mounted indicators? I wouldn’t mind these for mine Monster.

—I did find a video of a replacement surround for the headlight that incorporated the indicators, but I can’t find it again.

Sounds like whatever method @Mark lane used was a little more tricky. Wish I could refund that video.

7. How did you get the indicators through the tail tidy ends?

8. I found out. Brute strength and lube ;)

9. Ouch ! My eyes are watering just thinking about it !

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information