1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monster 600

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Carr01, Aug 29, 2020.

1. Looking for a wee monster for my sister-in-law
    Preferably early 2000’s price I’d imagine will dictate mileage and condition.

2. What about @chizel ’s scrambler?

• Like Like x 2
  3. Looking for a smaller cc bike to take her test on and a little less money
    I’ve convinced her Ducati is the way to go and she fell for the monster!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Can’t argue with that logic!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. What about @chizel 's Monster it might be a 620?

6. I think it's gone Jez? @chizel

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Oh has already sold?

8. Yea sorry, that bike is sold.. the scrambler is still for sale though! Probably easier to ride than the monster also!

9. Hi Chiz, I've never ridden a Scrambler. What makes them easier to ride than a M600?

10. Hey mate, it has a lower seat , slightly less of a reach to the bars although that depends on what bars you have on! ( the monster is hardly a stretch but there is a little bit in it) A much better turning circle which is a big plus for a newbie as is being able to get both feet firmly planted . Not a lot more in it than that. The lil 620 being injected and wet clutch , is very easy mechanically and reminds of the srcambler and probably weighs about the same ( they both feel very lite) but for overall ease of use the scrambler takes it.

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. The scrambler is a bit like the Multistrada in that it has a very neutral riding position

Trouble is it’s no monster!

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. looks like a cracker ^

13. Agreed,the only negative that i can see is that the clocks are cracked at the top.

14. if auction doesn't get silly..

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information