1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Monster 620 Ie For Sale

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by chizel, Aug 16, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hey peeps.
    I'm selling my 2002 monster.
    It's a great lil bike. Suffers from a bit ( a lot of corrosion) on the fork uppers but the sliders and seals are all good. Also has flakey engine paint which is quite surprising for a Ducati!
    Recent chain and sprockets, tires, rear disc ... can't remember when I had belts done last, less than 2 years ago but a full service is on the cards soon.
    This is the laziest add ever and I can't even post decent pics but if some one is interested it may inspire me to sort pics and provide more details.
    I'm looking for £800 which is cheap. It does run really well and has been ultra reliable in the few years I've owned it.
    I think it needs a new battery which I can buy but don't want to unless there is genuine interest as I have better things to spend money on...
    Mot recently expired but with a new rear indicator (one is missing) it would sail through no prob.
    Anyhu, if there is interest at this price I will post pics n stuff ..

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sounds a cheap bike to smart up for someone

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Very cheap!! If it doesn’t sell, let me know and I’ll drop a link on the desmodue FB site, they will probably gobble it up!

• Like Like x 1
  4. A lil more info. The last mot I had done expired just on a year ago.
    The service history.
    I have service receipts up to 2007 but f knows where the rest are. I had it serviced ( belts ECT about 2 years ago) at omega bikes in park royal but i cant find the reciet for that either!
    Also I was just look I g for the v5, which I have but I never sent it off as my bud I bought it off was gunna but it back.
    Unfortunately I've signed it so I guess I have to send it off now ?
    Millage is around 20k but will confirm later today.
    I put new clutch fibres (newfren) and did an oil change about 18 months ago and used for a few months before parking it up in the garage a year ago.
    The rear sprocket is 3 teeth up on standard as it was my London bike and no need for top end ( not that the 620 has loads of That!)
    It's a great fun Bike that runs fantastic but does need tlc if you want a show bike!
    Really light, comfortable and easy to ride.

5. Keep it, strip road kit off and use as track bike then sell that 749 or whatever the hell you have. Inters group easy on one of those well ridden.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Unfortunately I'm selling due to lack of money, time and wanting to get the fuck out of this country..

7. Good Luck chizel, looking at what you are asking for what you have described, a while back I would have said this was a done deal within 24 hours but in the current climate who knows? Anyone buying from on here ought to know it's a lot safer buying from you due to Forum history/reputation(!) than a lot of Gumtree/EBay unknowns, so hope that helps. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  8. Now sold. Apologies to @Jon Wright as I had promised him first dibs but due to confusion on my part it went to someone else. I feel like an arse but what can I do?

• Like Like x 2
  9. Well Done/Oh Dear.

10. You Arse :bucktooth:

11. *Facepalm*

12. 61FAC1C8-747A-4BBF-9D7A-5006A8A2B14A.gif

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. *sob...* :sob: ( not as in “son of a”... well, maybe a bit !) :(

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Love You Love You x 1
  14. I'm part human... we all make mistakes..
    Genuinely pissed of with myself as every one that has contacted me has been upfront and honest as I have tried to be. I just miss read a pm and responded to the wrong buyer.. not the wrong buyer just not who i thought I was talking to.
    At the end of the day, no one is out of pocket except for me for selling so cheap.I'm so I may be a Muppet but I have good intentions.

• Love You Love You x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  15. Close thread?

16. Nooooo, there’s a story to be told here o_O

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  17. There usually is

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. Sold in the title?

19. Let it ride db... I expect a lil flack...

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information