1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Monster 797 ***** Sold *****

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by nelly, Dec 3, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Monster 797 in red. '67 plate, 2368 miles. All stock bar tank protector and Ktech Bullit rear shock. Original shock included in sale. Has been our courtesy bike. FSH and remaining Ducati warranty until Nov 2019. Great bike. £6150 ONO. Delivery possible. Call 01623 238944 or PM for more information.

2. Any pictures neil?

Ta

3. Here’s one I took earlier

4BEA5049-929A-4DB6-9B4F-D4B0A353F7C0.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
  4. That looks good mate, I’m booked for the 1198 in my heart flipping head is having a right go at it

5. Ive been fortunate to have ridden that bike.

If I had the cash I would be buying it now. It's a fantastic ride and took me back to the purest days of just riding for the fun of it. Handles really well and enough power to put a big grin across my face.

• Like Like x 5
  6. It's a cracking little bike. I had some down time and took it out for the day and was really impressed with it tbh. It feels "grown up", far from the entry level that it fills. Fuelling is spot on, braking is good and handles sweet enough. Like Duke said, it goes back to old fashioned fun. Just get on and ride it :)

7. It's all you need for a road bike IMO :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 4
  8. On a twisty road the baby Monster would be more fun and probably nearly as quick as a lot of bikes out there.

9. Thread closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information