1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monster Tt Special

Discussion in 'Builds & Projects' started by Frank Jones, Feb 4, 2018.

1. its ready to roll, I completed my Monster TT Special today, I think it looks good , and I can't wait to get it on a track.

IMG_1660.JPG

IMG_0945.JPG

• Like Like x 27
  2. Looks very pretty :upyeah:

3. interesting looking bike any engine work?:upyeah:

4. No the engine is bog standard, + new belts, k&n Cone filters, pipes, 70 + hp should be enough to enjoy after a 69 Bonny !

• Like Like x 1
  5. Awesome and looks really well done.

6. Thanks a lot, I was going to build a full on TT2 Replica, but the cost put me off for the limited use it was going to get, the Monster cost me £6k inc buying the bike,

7. Great stuff, looks spot on .

8. Very nice :upyeah:

9. Build v buy win. Lo♥️ely.

10. absolutley spot on, really looks the part, great work.

11. Really nice

12. Very nice looks old with a twist of modern ..

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Thanks for that, I was thinking modern, with a big twist of old, think, Paul Smart Paint, Tony Rutter Seat, and Casey Stoner Pipes.

14. IMG_0955.JPG F IMG_1702.JPG
    I just wanted to post this photo of the Carbon Belly Pan just purchased for my Monster Special.
    Circa £150.00 from Desmo Market in Italy from enquiry to delivery in 5 days, and it's a perfect fit.

• Like Like x 3
  15. Very nice, real eye catcher. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Looks great!
    What fuel tank are you using?

17. The tank was custom made to fit the bike by TAB 2 Classics in Wales, it’s based on a TT 1
    I have used an external pump etc

18. Thanks a lot for the nice comments, the big thing with this bike is the cost, after spending 10s of £k on bikes over the years up to an RG Suzuki, the Monster cost less than £6k all in what a mug I have been all these years !

Do Not Sell My Personal Information