1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Monyash To Meet Up With The Famous Or Infamous Birdie - Now Sunday 2nd September 2018

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by its me, Apr 17, 2018.

1. Am trying not to log in... (look at that greencat 28 weeks and not logged in:upyeah:) but seening youve mentioned it... ive already noted it in my diary as its a weekend am not working...

2. Just a little nudge to anyone that's not seen this post....keeping the interest going :D:motorcycleduc:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. I'll check my shift pattern :)

• Like Like x 2
  4. First shift back on :( poop

• Like Like x 1
  5. Sounds good to me, I'll post something in the Lincolnshire thread to try and organise a plan with those who wish to join us :upyeah:

6. Bump bump.
    Hope the good weather continues....keep sacrificing the chickens and keep that sun god happy.

Times and more info closer to the date.

• Like Like x 3
  7. Still in the diary Errol :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  8. Quite fancy this, will be coming from Harrogate if I make it, any others up this way?

• Like Like x 1
  9. Interested.. be coming from Manchester way but will know closer to the time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. If you want to meet up on route I'm cool with that......and @El Toro ? Wanna ride over together?

• Like Like x 1
  11. That'd be great Sam :upyeah:We could meet in Glossop??

• Like Like x 1
  12. Nice one! We can Sort a meet point and time nearer the time

• Like Like x 1
  13. Ok...how about the petrol station next to glossop caravans? We can fill up there too

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm based in Leeds so we could meet on route.
    There will be one from malton I'll be meeting , chance of one from Bradford too and maybe Tobytyke Heckmondwyke if he's still alive?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Quite fancy this, will be coming from Harrogate if I make it, any others up this way?
    good idea

16. Sounds good to me pal.

• Like Like x 1
  17. I'd like to come....will try my best....will know for definite closer to the date.

• Like Like x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information