1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morning All

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by CorseOfCorse, Jul 1, 2022.

1. Hi Everyone,

New member here, originally from the East Midlands but now living in plastic Brummie land where people say Bab, and Tara a bit a lot.

Currently own a Panigale 1199 which I've bought mainly for track use alongside a BMW K1300R Dynamic for 2 up road riding and touring on. I Also own a GSXR k4 which I've had since new (Engines out at the minute though due to the Crankcase leaking oil).

Been riding since I was 14, back in the mists of time, and my first road bike was a C90, which also doubled up as a budget Motox... Got into twins when I bought a 97 TLS back in 98. Kept that for 14 years and always regretted selling it.

Ridden most of the UK's tracks and used to be a regular at the Nurburgring back in the 00's. Cadwell and Donington are my Favourites.

Looking to make new friends and interested in any local Ducati meets and track events. I will of course be tappng into the Forum wisdom, especially if I need to Torque anything back up :confused::D.

My Pani's quite nice, it's been wrapped and has a set of FGRT Ohlins on the front and a MCT rebuilt Ohlins rear.

52141428888_7eae21b884_o.jpg

52141429108_af31439812_o.jpg

#1 CorseOfCorse, Jul 1, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2022
    • Like Like x 5
  2. Welcome to the forum.:)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hi and welcome. Quite a few track day people on here.
    Click upload file and either take a pic or select from your library. Then select either thumbnail (rubbish) or full image ( good).

• Like Like x 1
  4. Thanks Jack, that sorted it

5. welcome corseofcorse'

• Like Like x 1
  6. Another sublime wrap. Nice. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Yep, was done not long before I got it and was hardly ridden since. Does look nice.:upyeah:

8. welcome dude

• Like Like x 1
  9. Where's my rubbish bin pic bab :D

Welcome into our mad house

• Funny Funny x 2
  10. Welcome.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'll get a better one next time I'm up in the Peak District Babs;)

• Love You Love You x 1
  12. Welcome and enjoy

• Like Like x 1
  13. Welcome

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information