1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto 2 And 3 (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by chizel, Mar 8, 2020.

1. anyone watch? missed alot of the moto 3 but great result for the lil scotchman (haha, spellcheck accepts scotchman!) and it looked like a good race.
    moto 2 was a great race... cracking last 5 laps!!!! thought when roberts got to the front he might bag it but not so... emotional stuff for the japanese rider (aint even gunna try to spell his name) . gardner had a good run.... jake dixon a lil naughty? i dont think so....
    shame there aint no gp but still a good lil fix.

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Got them recorded. Will watch them later :)

3. Carole and I watched both Moto3 and Moto2 on'telly and whilst we enjoyed the racing, it felt somewhat lacking with no MotoGP to look forward to. Moto3 is what it is, frantic and physical but I do think that the Moto2 race was one of the most competitive I've seen in a while. Andy

• Like Like x 2
  4. Watched on replay and enjoyed both races .. just wasn’t the same without the Main event

5. Again like many others just disappointed with no top class on show for us punters,but watched the moto3 this morning,with the usual close proximity racing:upyeah:.but please more Brits in all the classes for the future.

6. Moto2 & 3 doesn't excite me at all. I only watch MotoGP.

7. I think you are missing out, Moto 3 has been consistently more competitive and from yesterday’s evidence, Moto 2 looks like it can be more competitive than MotoGP has been for the last 3 years. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. It boils down to time management mate. I simply don't have time to sit down all day watching TV. I've tried recording and watching 'later' but I never do. I end up deleting it all....
    When the race season starts there is simply far too much on. I record and end up spinning through to spectacular crashes, fairing bashing etc.
    I'm sure my Mrs has fitted a pressure sensor to all the chairs in the TV lounge because as soon as my arse touches down she calls my name... from whichever room she's in....

* But I do have 'watch live' policy with MotoGP. That gets ring fenced....

• Like Like x 1
  9. yeah hes missing out for sure!!! im no hyper fan and couldnt name more than a few riders in these classes but i watch em and enjoy.
    really close battles and plenty of swapping paint... was a shame not to have the main event yesterday but a great start to the season for the classes that did run.

10. yeah it is hard to find the time to watch it all....

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Tuned in until rugby started, then back on just in time for the interviews! Sounds like I’ll have to watch on catch up

12. do that. moto3 was cool as ever but moto 2 was a blinding last 5 laps

13. How did Jake Dixon’s race go, looked like he grabbed a point or two?

14. 2 points, knocked rossis brother off on the last turn

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. Nagashima dedicated his result to the memory of tomizawa (spelling?) , we were watching him in misano as he was killed, very sad and hard to believe almost ten years ago.

16. Time for you to part exchange the Mrs me thinks mte...

I adore Moto 3, beautiful machines, brilliant action and stunning corner speed. Almost anyone in Moto 3 can get on the podium from what 40 riders on the grid..
    Moto 2 race was great too..
    X

17. Nope. I take it yours did one a while back :laughing:

18. Yep... peace, quiet, along with un interrupted Moto 3,2 and GP viewing along with as much Shaun the Sheep as I like.. x

19. That's beautiful maan, enjoy :):upyeah:

20. Gotta be honest I'm kinda with @Mary Hinge on this, not like 'with him'....that'd be awkward :thinkingface:

Whilst I don't mind to flick through some Moto3, it's never going to get attention simply down to time available to watch it. Moto2 gets that little bit more Airplay but again that always plays 2nd fiddle to the top class.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information