1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Gp Argentina ****spoilers****

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Cream_Revenge, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Screenshot_20190331-113355.png Schedule, UK times:

#1 Cream_Revenge, Mar 27, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2019
    • Thanks Thanks x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Could be a damp one

9DD04FF7-76AD-4F93-8646-942E1D3327D1.png

3. Round two,looking forward for some barking mad racing:):upyeah:

4. BT Sport 2 coverage starts at 11:45 today (Friday). Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. I wonder if at the end of the year if Lorenzo doesn't produce, if Crutchlow will be moved across?

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. That all depends on carl's year position/performance overall:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Pedrosa odds are a bit short......

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. If Lorenzo doesn't perform he's got nowhere else to go except into retirement to count his millions

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. I think its a given that j low will pull a few good finishes out the bag.. will it be enough to keep his ride? Who knows... but why tf would honda put cruchlow in his spot?
    He's had a great start to the season ( 1 race so far) but he is to old and had his opportunitys. You would be mad to look to him as the future of honda

10. Don't think HRC will wait as long as Ducati for him to start performing
    Cal's to much of a crasher how about Rossi for one last try for glory

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  11. With so much talent in the paddock it would be a purely a marketing exercise to put 46 on the Honda but one I would love to see... I hate to say he is too old as he is 8 years younger than Me!!! ( although I'm not really in the running for a gp ride... old injuries prevent this) but he still has it...cc never had it...

• Like Like x 3
  12. Yes there no denying he's in the twylight of career but theres non better at setting up a bike he's extremely consistent not to mention very very very fast

• Like Like x 1
  13. What other team would be willing to pay him the money he would want ????

15. Lol, you lot make me laugh, why would Crutchlow want to wear Repsol colours and have all the additional pressure that goes with it when he is on a HRC contract anyway.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Marquez had ants in his pants and deserved the win:upyeah:and rossi for the second step as dovi messed him around all race with the mindset of second position before the lights had turned green.bad luck for our carl:(

17. I don’t like Cal’s public persona but he was hard done by if not cheated by Freddie Spencer today. No stopping Marques on this occasion but really good wheel to wheel racing by the 7 or 8 riders behind him. I think the Vinales/Morbidelli incident was just that, a racing incident. Andy

Do Not Sell My Personal Information