1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Gp Auto Renew

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Roadtrip, Nov 19, 2018.

1. About an hour ago they have taken 199.99 euros from Auto renew which i didn't know/see from last season, so have asked for a refund with Paypal so will see if i can get it back, Fingers crossed.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. Gulp... must check that tonight

3. €49.99 taken today... mine is set to do it over 4 months.

I’ll leave it be as I do use it and prefer it to the other providers.

4. BT sport app is a fiver a month. It's shit, but it's cheap.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Yea mine too, I didn't know it was set to auto renew

6. Me too i do love it especially no spoilers but £199 seems alot if i switch to BT.

Like you i didnt know was auto renew.

I would contact dorna as well as paypal i am sure they will refund it.

Regards
    Chris

7. Just checked mine, saying pending transaction for £110.08. Up a bit from last years £90 odd but Euro exchange probably accounts for some of it. Price is because I'm special :D Not too bad but will have to try and make more use of it next year. Have been catching up this week (up to Motegi now) and only watching the MotoGP races rather than taking full advantage of what's on offer which is a shame.

8. Make sure you cancel for the 2020 season as mine was set to auto renew.

9. If you do online banking there is a way for you to check what current auto renew arrangements you have and you can manage these. On mine it is "manage direct debits and standing orders"

#9 noobie, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
  10. Mine just renewed as well. I like some of the things BT do, the presenters such as Laverty for instance, but the fact they still have issues with stored content makes it a no go since thats why I started MotoGP subscription in the first place. The only issue I've had in three years of MotoGP subscription is slightly ropey feed when they were in South America last year and that was still perfectly watchable. You never have problems with saved content.

11. Agree with @Monners . It just works, and far better than BT when I had that. Love the fact that I can pick up the racing from the start at any point, even if I miss the start. With BT, if I missed it I had to wait ages for it to appear in the list of available to watch and by then i'd accidentally seen the result.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. who are the presenters on the motogp app? I'm pig sick of using bt as an internet provider, I'd only hung on this long because of the motogp coverage, but i'm now going to switch to sky and pay for the motogp app to watch the races

13. You’ll get it credited back pretty quickly once you notify them ...
    I did the same thing a couple of years ago and then switched to the BT Sport App , which works great for me

14. No real presenters as such as they are always off camera and just a voice. Simon Crafar is their main man though.

15. I received a full refund today :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information