1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Gp.com All Free Content

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by chizel, Mar 20, 2020.

1. hi bike fans,
    my boy just text me to let me know mgp.gom have said all moto gp content is free at the moment.
    all races from 1992 to now, interviews and historic highlights.
    probably to cheer up those house bound and mixing their fix... good on em

• Thanks Thanks x 5
    • Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. Just tried to activate the “free” trial but the web site wants a credit card number to charge €0. I suspect, as with previous €1 trials, you are signing up for a continuous debit that will take the full video pass cost when the “free” trial expires. I did manage to cancel the continuous debit when I wasted €1 on the video pass a couple of years ago but the “system” took several weeks before I was allowed to do that. Andy

• Useful Useful x 2
  3. ahhh... shit... sorry, it sounded like a good thing.

4. Add them to the list mate ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Have auto renewed with them for four years now. Only pay £90 a year which was my initial sub. However, the card they have on record expires next month and I have no intention of renewing at the end of the season as I no longer manage to keep up with the racing.

6. It still is a good thing @chizel :upyeah:, you just need to be aware to cancel the auto renew at the first opportunity. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Hidden away they have made some documentaries available free until 27th March - no signup required.

I just downloaded the app and managed to play one without handing over any credit card details! :upyeah:

• Useful Useful x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information