1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Gp Of Japan_with Spoilers

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by HyperMac, Oct 13, 2017.

1. Typical wet Japan as usual and pretty chilly, forecast to be like it all weekend I hear

Crutchlow playing motorbike pin ball with Lorenzo in FP1. Both of them very lucky

Marquez flying as usual, but a lot of competition in the wet. Be good weekend i think

• Like Like x 1
  2. would it be right to assume (me not being a big race fan, just a casual watcher now and then) that the combination of wet/cold will be a bit of a leveller, or have electronic control gadgets taken the knife edge away from riders in these conditions? or are there still riders who excel in the wet/cold and have their gadgets turned off/down and ride-by-feel?

Pete

3. Rider confirm e the big factor. Electronics will be the best there is, but hesitation or over zealousness will end in slower times and/or crashes

4. Lighter , smaller riders such as Pedrosa struggle in these conditions as just can’t generate required heat into tyres.

Marquez however is the exception as he’s not a big guy. He’s just nuts and pushes until he goes over the limit. So he knows where that line is

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Think it’s more to do with appetite and level of acceptable risk.

Also, the best bikes and the ones behind tend to have a larger gap in performance when the conditions are great. The worse the conditions, the lesser the gap. No point having 30ho more or better braking systems if the track is sopping wet

• Like Like x 1
  6. marquez suffers big off in FP2, possibly due to his thong being too tight?
    marquez thong.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. 100% Crutchlow#s fault that crash even though he won't admit it. Marquez was really unlucky with that. bastard thing just went like a snake, he tried but it was too little and way too late, unlucky.

So who's saying what for the win then?

Yeah I don't wanna go first either!

8. [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rossi for the win. Dovi second. Vinales 3rd. Marquez 4th or crash

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Rossi for the win. Dovi second. Vinales 3rd. Marquez 4th or crash

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Bloody hell mate, Rossi for the win?

I'm thinking a two-horse race with MM and Dovi. The Yamaha's (apart from Zarco) have been slow today and rain is predicted for the race... I'd love to see it but I'm not so sure

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Strong assumption it’s sopping wet. And no tactics to change bikes: Rossi just can’t get his head around mid-race tactics

13. I think he gets mentally tired mate, has done for a while. That's why he was so happy he led for much of the Silverstone race. No mention though that everyone behind thought it was a strategy and were surprised he had no end game plan. Well Dovi and Vinales were anyway.

Yeah he has been ace at that circuit in the past, it's not impossible but I'd still be surprised. Would be great though as I am a career-long Rossi fan!

14. Come on Petrux!

15. crutchlow once again proving what a cock he is... Crashes at every circuit and blames everyone but him self.. I'm no lorenzo fan by a long shot but he done fuck all..
    as for the win ,mm or dovi is a good shout . Surprisingly enough though, despite previous form in the wet loz has found some bottle this season and if he can stay on he could be the dark horse... He was miles in front at misano before a minor mistake saw him taking an early shower...

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. hmmm! Go on the dr!!! Gets it up there last min... He's a sly old fucker...
    ( a younger than me old fucker but that's not the point)

• Like Like x 1
  17. gets mentally tired... You may be right there... He pulls it out the bag in qually and and early/ mid race and is probably qualifying better this season than ever ( or at least for a long time ). Think he is fit enough physically but seems to make bad calls ( ie when to pit!) and ,as you said, lacks an end game... Maybe its just a bad bounce of the ball but he don't seem to have the finish anymore.
    I hope I'm proven wrong many times over!

• Like Like x 1
  18. all that said, he is still only weeks from busting his leg! The mans a legend!!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information