1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Gp On Quest - Mondays After The Race At 6pm

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Exige, Mar 11, 2019.

1. As title - for all the tight Wads like me o_O so first one is tonight!!!

Old picture so nothing given away... :eyes:

motogp__gp_9014-2-editar.big.jpg

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  2. Nice one good race

3. Seriously? I signed up Sunday to an 18 month contract with BT Grrr

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. It will only be the GP, not all 3 races and IMO, Moto3 is a must watch series and now Moto2 is running the new Triumph engine, I might even get converted to that series as well. Andy

5. Watched MotoGP Qatar today via my TV provider, courtesy of BT Sport. Hard to get into the race though with adverts every five minutes. Meh.

6. Looking at their site, I can't see MotoGP this tonight. What channel is it on?

7. Freeview 37. Andy

8. Thanks.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. It's starting o_O

10. Thanks for the heads up. I watched it live at my mates as I don't have BT sport, but still great to re-watch that last lap. Hope they are doing it for all races in the series.

11. if you missed 6 pm then you can watch it on +1 (Freeview channel 76) and if you missed both of these you can watch the repeat at 11 pm (Freeview channel 37 or +1 on channel 76 again) Shame that the main race is highlights only but better than nothing.

12. Yes, full season - a very late deal they did evidently :):upyeah:

13. Decent highlights of moto 3 and 2
    Havent a clue who the commentators are
    Miss a Decent ex Brit racer .find Crafar's accent annoying

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. Just watched first MotoGP what a cracker watched on quest as I'm too tight to pay for BT sport
    Its gonna be a great season

• Like Like x 1
  15. Crutchlow did well so his bike must be okay, till he falls off again then it's the bikes fault, again :D

I don't think he's fully fit though, he was shaking his foot/leg more than he normally does.

16. He got a footpeg in the left arse cheek, rode 1/2 the race with a numb arse/thigh apparently.

17. I'm quite happy watching it on quest, the pay per view channels are now just getting silly

• Agree Agree x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information