1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Gp Testing Bt Sport 3

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by chizel, Feb 7, 2020.

1. as per title.. unfortunately only from 9.30 -11.00 am sat and sunday (well today also...) but might be a lil insight...

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. I can't find it in the planner within Virgin at all

3. hmmm. well its showing up on bt sport 3 on my telly.. im with bt.

4. Yep watched some of it this morning.
    Steve

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  5. Screenshot_20200207_175158_com.youview.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  6. Virgin.....cock wombles :rolleyes:

OK, so bt3 9.30am :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  7. any good? as in did they have commentary and what not? when they show the full sessions live there is often large patches with no commentary or banter...

8. It's on now.

9. Jack Miller raving about the new Ducati GP 20.

• Like Like x 1
  10. its all good!

11. Have to say, I find the studio boring.

• Agree Agree x 5
  12. we are up in 5... as a side note, does anyone know where you can place a bet on the motogp online? ive searched a lill but all the places that come up aint taking bets,.. i fancy a small wager on quat winning the first race and possibly the season.. crazy talk? probably but at least the odds would be good...

13. It will appear nearer the time.

14. is it just me or is vinales about as likeable as lorenzo? i loved his style at suzuki (wish he had of stayed there as i was sure he was destined for greatness on that bike) but he just seems like a miserable unlikable guy on the yam... there is more personality in a plastic tomato...

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. and also will cal just fuck off back to the midlands or where ever he is from? tired of listening to his bullshit... yes he is/was a talented rider but he is just not as important as he thinks he is....motogp will go on without him

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Been catching up on motogp.com today.

Quatararo looking good. Rossi a 5th fastest in testing. MM not fit yet. Aprilia much improved, if they are reliable this season. Honda front end issues?Maybe.
    Cant wait for the 1st race.

• Like Like x 2
  17. I watched about 15 mins of this. Was it me or was it just dull, dull, dull?

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. it was just you...

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  19. it is only testing dude.... i liked it...

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. I enjoyed it tbh. hardly going to be the same as qualifying or a race. Enough going on to get me excited for the start of the racing.
    Just hope its not a one horse race this year. The sport needs more close racing and less points between riders at the end of the season.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information