1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Legends

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by RC1, Aug 6, 2016.

1. They have a physical store in Surrey and a good website. Managed to find my Arai rx7 gp and from start to finish it was very good service and i would gladly recommend them

not the biggest selection around but theres a keen focus on quality and prices and after sales seem decent

• Like Like x 1
  2. They have a huge collection, over a million pounds worth of stock out the back, it is the showroom that is not big.
    They will match over sea prices, and give 10% if beaten by UK Web Site, very rare as they are quite exclusive, excellent quality gear.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Customer service is superb. I've spent quite a few Ducati dollars in that place in the last 12 months.

4. I bought all my Rukka gear from them & more recently some casual summer stuff. As previously mentioned, the aftersales & customer service is exceptional.

Everything was price matched & very competitive too.

Highly recommended.

I'm currently working on my hipster beard..

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yep..that's the only thing that really puts me off about the place....almost public school, advertising type turned thespian camp. All jolly hockey sticks and smoke me a kipper I'll be back for breakfast.

It's all form over function.
    Seats are too low to allow a comfortable boot change and they have removed the fitters from the aircon as the owner doesn't like the look of them! Knob!

6. No Arai RX7GP's or V's on the website as far as I can see

7. their gp was the last one they had in a small in diamond black and i had it

8. Wot ya looking for ET? I'm sure MR have a Ducati branded Arai RX7V in their eBay shop although it is not cheap. You might be able to blag a discount out of Craig if you ask him nicely :D. Andy

• Like Like x 1
  9. Try Motoblouz.co.uk I bought a pair of Helstons boots from them , very good service . Motor legends were selling them for £159 , Motoblouz £114

10. if you're looking for a V i know a man that can help...

11. Motolegends would have price matched,they are UK based, therefore quicker returns/exchanges.

12. I'm due some new kit tbh and I'm just starting to have a look round.

I bought some new Knox gloves from Matt46 yesterday (bargain as Matt wore them once then bought a new one piece and boots and gloves to match). My old handroids were knackered after drying out from the monsoons they had to deal with in Scotland in July.

My current RX7GP is four years old and I don't like wearing helmets older than 5 years. My RST 1piece must be 12 years old at least and have seen better days (though no spills :upyeah: )

I could also do with some new boots if I'm doing a job lot ;)

Ps Don't tell swmbo:)

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information