1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Moto Rapido Bsb Show Bike For Sale!

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by Pentland, Feb 28, 2019.

1. fullsizeoutput_230e.jpeg IMG_2840.JPG IMG_2840.JPG fullsizeoutput_230e.jpeg IMG_0698.JPG IMG_0455.JPG IMG_2840.JPG IMG_2840.JPG

Ducati Hopper Replica Panigale!!

Moto Rapido John Hopkins replica 1199s.

Built and maintained by the Moto Rapido race team.

The bike has the following goodies:

Termignoni silencers with Motorapido custom mapping, bike sport development switch gear which operates the rain light, upgraded Corse superstock clutch pack and spring set, Panigale R flywheel to make it rev quicker, sprint air filter, footrest kit, HM quick shifter, 520 chain conversion, Brembo discs, blip box for clutch free down shifts, replacement Ohlins rear shock.

This bike has very low mileage, lots of carbon, has no V5 as it was an imported 1199s Tricolor. Two keys and all the Ducati books and paperwork. It's never been damaged so pretty sure that it could be registered here?

It has been used by the team as a show bike plus used at several Ducati days at Silverstone.

The fairings are from Johns actual race bike, can even get it signed if needed.
    This was on Ebay but it was full of time wasters just wanting bits off it.

Look good on track or put it in the lounge.

This bike is the genuine real deal!

£12’500

#1 Pentland, Feb 28, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Nice track bike.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. Yes it definitely turns heads when you roll it out the van!!! Not sure why all the pictures have duplicated though?

• Like Like x 1
  4. It’s now back on EBay due to a time waster, item no. 123669855692

5. That wonderful plunger of yours should be applied to all the time wasters olfactory nerves;)

6. Stunning bike and GLWS. I do think the lack of V5 will be an issue for a lot of buyers though. Does the frame have a number or is it blank?

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Has frame numbers, the chap brought it over from Romania as he’d have to pay some sort taxes or something.

(Slippers not included in the sale) ‍♀️

• Like Like x 1
  8. I assume it can be registered in UK if been previoulsy registered within the EU.(not sure after 29th of March)
    Bought a Aprilia RS250 that was registered in Romania, NOVA was free, DVLA didn not even require COC...

9. Yes that’s I have been told, but we only needed it to look pretty at shows and to bimble round Silverstone

10. £10K and some??
    [​IMG]?

11. How many cheesy puffs are we talking??

12. Are you part of MR or DUK then?

13. I’m a sponsor to MR.

14. At least one box full....
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
  15. You must know Andy @Android853sp ?
    He works there.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Everyone knows Andy - doesn't he 'attend' 1 day a week :thinkingface:

17. This is still for sale and on Ebay!
    Must go this week as next week we will be away at the BSB Official test.

18. And my offer doesn't warrant a reply.?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information