1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Rapido - Ebay Shop

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by Coffey, Jun 20, 2017.

1. If anyone has been following my thread about the dodgy Full Six carbon cover I purchased on ebay, it was from Moto Rapido, I had to post about the excellent customer service. I had not heard of or shopped here before, but I for sure will use them again.

To cut a long story short, I purchased a full six carbon key guard surround from their ebay shop, it does not fit well at all, I did not discover this until I had bonded the key detector thing to it too so my bad. Anyway Craig at moto rapido replyed swiftly to my messges, issued a full refund, posted another cover out free of charge to see if the fit is any better, and also offered to source me a new key sensor at 'the right price' if I need a new one due to bonding it to the dodgy cover. Top marks, and great customer service.

• Like Like x 8
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. I have bought from Moto Rapido a few times and have had nothing but positive experiences. The latest one was a purchase of a headlight, which, due to delays in getting the bike into the workshop, we did not discover had a fault until quite a long time after the eBay return/refund deadline had passed.

Not only did they immediately agree to refund without the slightest hint of a quibble, but they also did not kick up a fuss when it was a further 6 weeks before I got round to returning it, in total some 4 months after I purchased it.

Other companies could learn a lot, because whilst the return/refund cost them lost profit and the admin ball ache of dealing with a return/refund, there is now a warm and fuzzy place in my heart for this business and they'll be my first port of call next time I need something. Come to think of it, I want some new panels for my M796.....now where did I put their phone number?

• Like Like x 1
  3. i used Motorapido for spare parts for the DP footests, very happy with the service and delivery costs to EU land.. so a positive from me as a well

4. Motorapido are from the top drawer with parts:upyeah:,but i've also dealt with my local and many others for that matter in the last 4/5 years which are also excellent in everyway.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information