1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Rapido Receive The Ducati Uk Dealer Of The Year Award

Discussion in 'Front Page Articles' started by mattmccabebrown, Jun 9, 2014.

1. Moto Rapido of Winchester has been confirmed as the 2013 Ducati UK dealer of the year. This award is the most prestigious of the awards given by the UK subsidiary and is recognition of the overall hard work and dedication to the brand. This independent solus dealer has been part of the Ducati dealer network since 2005 and is renowned by its customers for their enthusiasm, professionalism and passion for the brand.
    Steve Moore, Managing Director, Moto Rapido:
    “Dealer of the year is the most prestigious award from Ducati and the whole of Moto Rapido is thrilled to have this recognition. To win this award, every aspect of the dealership has to be to a very high level and the service and professionalism of my team is something I am extremely proud of. In 2005 we won ‘best new dealer’ and have since won and been commended for four other accolades. Consistently winning these awards is down to all the team here really going the extra mile and taking pride in their work. I have been keen to win this one since we started with Ducati. It will be displayed with great pride in the shop.”
    Tim Maccabee, Managing Director, Ducati UK
    “I am delighted that this award goes to Moto Rapido who are one of our most committed and pro-active dealers in the network. Steve Moore and his team are Ducati through and through and a credit to the brand, showing passion and professionalism both in the dealership and on the race track. Moto Rapido also has consistently achieved strong results helping Ducati to achieve its sales successes over the last few years.”
    Another notable award winner is P&H Motorcycles for the award for ‘Notable Contribution to the Brand’. This is in recognition of the continued commitment and professionalism from this long serving dealer.

Read the whole post here.

2. Well, I isn't surprised................

3. Worthy for the free chocolate milk alone :)

4. As a rather picky petrolhead familiar with numerous performance car and bike outfits, and based on my experience with MR with their advice, regular servicing, tuning, and full rebuild of my 1098R, I think they are a very worthy winner. Well deserved and earned, bravo!

• Like Like x 2
  5. Yup, they'd get my vote too. Bravo indeed!!

6. I gave up trying to get anyone's attention and e mailed them in the end. Maybe it's me as I have been there before and been ignored.

But I have friends who have had perfectly good dealings with them and obviously their mechanicing is highly recommended.

• Like Like x 2
  7. I think that is well deserved, bought my 996s from them and service was perfect, and have had my 848evo worked on there and they were very good in the workshop, replaced parts under warranty I didn't think would be covered etc.

8. Ive bought stuff of them and had great service. I tried to get a dyno booked and got lost somewhere in the ether so I went straight to where they take the bikes instead and saved myself their markup. My experience is mixed but overall generally positive.

I still prefer Snells.

9. Since when did they not have there own Dyno Bootsam? I was going to get them to do my 848 remap..

I have had nothing but great service from them a few years back with my 748, I have to say that the last 3 times I popped in there on a Saturday I didn't even get a "Hello how are you" from the salesman which doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy. I would still go there, I have faith that their processes and the workshop side is brilliant.

10. Dont know about whether they had one previously, but these days they take the bikes to Hampshire Motorcycles Ltd. Whether it is Wilf himself doing the dyno runs or the spanish guy there, Jose, I couldnt say. But Jose adjusted my low fuel issue for £75 and now the bikes is fine until I find a set of 70mm headers and midpipe at a reasonable price. Then I'll be off to CJS.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Try walking in bollock naked.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information