1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moto Strada Skipton.

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Paul55, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Anyone know if these guys are open for business these days and if so, what are they like to deal with please?

2. Thanks, I did VM & email earlier.....

3. I knew em when they were in Bradford. I didn't know they had moved to be honest, although I can understand why they might want to :)

No address on the website and 'near' Skipton rings some alarm bells to me now

4. Personally the location would not worry me too much, just another case of moving off the high street. In fact the companies selling the most valuable vehicles are not normally on the high street. I would worry more about reputation and customer feedback.

• Like Like x 1
  5. As I understand it, The partners who owned it split up some years ago. Jason the guy that did all the work left. The other partner run the business down and lost the Guzzi franchise, then the premises. In my experience the business lost substance after Jason pulled out. The poor guy worked himself close to breakdown. He now works out of his garage servicing Guzzis and Ducatis. I bought two bikes from them, one before and one after. Two different experiences entirely.
    I am not sure who owns it now.

• Useful Useful x 2
  6. Thanks for the info, very useful.

7. If you're in that neck of the woods would Ducati John or Paul Klako... DTS be of any help?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information