1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motocard.com

Discussion in 'Online Retailer reviews' started by SconuT, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Just thought I'd share a positive review of Motocard.com in case anyone is thinking of buying from them. I ordered a Givi 3d603 tank bag at the weekend at a decent price compared to most of the other sites. Excellent communication from them right from the start and the bag was shipped via UPS tracked delivery. Arrived today (Thursday), well packaged and as described. I would highly recommend them and would use them again.

image.jpeg

2. I bought a Dainese jacket from them at 30% less than the uk price. They are not competitive for all their range, being very expensive for Arai helmets for some reason. But they heavily discount Dainese . I found their service first class.

3. They are good, as are Motoin.de, icasque and motoblouz.

Wheelup.it are pretty deplorable and I wouldn't use them again despite some excellent deals coming up from time to time. I should've trusted my instincts rather than trusting a site with no formal contact details on it. The only way to enact any kind of customer service is via twitter.

Fcmoto gets mixed reviews. I've never had a bad experience, but there are a lot of forum stories about sales being completed without the goods being in stock or available to order. People then find their orders cancelled or older/newer variations dispatched instead of what they ordered.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information