1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Aragon 2(spoiler)

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by WAYNE, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Sunny dry cold morning but they do say it is slightly warmer than last weekend.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. Wayne's weather reporting,do you look like this or not.:thinkingface:
    ba6af45ccf182ffacb95e7cfaf28c3a2.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. No mate but if i did i would start a Youtube channel trying on Bikinis and making a shit load of money.:joy:

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Nakagami top, Dovi unemployed.

5. Curious, after all the data Ducati would have collected from last weekend, I would have expected some sort of positive move forward. That is unles they have decided to just go through the motions. Miller in last place in FP2, what’s that all about ? Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. If you got it flaunt it all day long.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Try Youtube loads of tasty girls trying on bikinis and skimpy dresses, for some reason they all seem to have a lot of subscribers:laughing:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Someone needs to bang Ducati's head honchos together or another wasted year with the Italian lira.:confused:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Just don't google nude climbers or you'll go blind.:blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. Working out. Yoga. Golf. You name it, they do it :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Cold morning Mcphee had a bit of a spill but through to Q2, JUST.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. It's on in the background but not really paying attention at the minute.but moto 2 next:thinkingface: so i'll take a look.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  13. Marquez has turned a corner which is great to see.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. I've said it once or twice:thinkingface: Ducati should have grabbed Zarco IMO they are going to suffer next season, Miller will do nothing(can't stand him but ehh) and Pecco(loads of potential) should have had another year with Premac, i hope i am proved wrong:upyeah:.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Nakagami pole, first time pole.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Looks like Suzi Perry's pants have shrunk in the wash,Great for Sam another pole,let's hope he can convert it into a win and place pressure on the others.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Missed it all as fell asleep watching the rugby.
    Good to hear Sam going well.
    Who was top Ducati?

• Like Like x 1
  18. Tbh I hadn’t really watched much M2 all year and didn’t realise Sam was only 2 points of leading the championship! So will be watching the test now :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Zarco 5th.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Perhaps with him being based in europe and driving the old fashioned way to every round has helped out this season or those two weetabix for breakfast,whatever the improvement i very much like.:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information