1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Aragon (spoiler)

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by WAYNE, Oct 16, 2020.

1. Moto3 on track and it's cold, and no Rossi this weekend or next weekend, Convid!!

2. No doubt sweating out / working the ovens in that pizza parlor that he owns back home.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Practise delayed for another half hour, too cold:rolleyes:.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Don't they've Long Johns in spain;),i'll have mine on today at midday if the weather stays on the right track.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. Had an e-mail from MotoGP yesterday, advising that qualification, warm up and race times have all be revised and are now mostly 1 hour later than originally scheduled. The BT schedule has yet to reflect this so if you are relying on recording qualification and the races, you might have to plan some manual intervention so you don’t miss the racing like we did last weekend. Andy

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Everything put forward an hour so Moto3 at 9.

7. Moto3 race is at 11am BST Moto2 is at 12:20pm BST and MotoGP is 2pm BST. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Half asleep, i meant to say free practise 3 at 9:upyeah:, my excuse and i'm sticking to it :grinning:.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Interesting watching vinales catch but not be able to pass Pet even tho they were seconds apart on lap time.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Dovi down, strange one that!!

11. Quartararo down and stretchered off, horrible off that one!

12. Finally Dovi shows some Italian temperament!

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Dovi has just flipped in the pits after being knocked out of Q1.

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Mr Q on pole.

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  15. I thought Dovi had his head in the clouds this year based on non-renewal contract for next season,but perhaps it's Ducati with the problem & not Dovi that don't want it.:thinkingface:...which is madness.IMO

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. First time in all his career and i remember when he started i have ever seen him lose it like that, finally some fire in the belly and he is human and not a machine.

• Like Like x 2
  17. Spicy pizza salami working it's magic again.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Must have been scary when five foot seven ten and a half stone Dovi threw his glove like that :astonished:

• Funny Funny x 4
  19. Yeah I’ve stood next to him and Quatararo, Crurchlow etc... felt like having a dwarf throwing contest with my mates :D

Rossi’s quite tall btw

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information