1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Championship Odds.

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Sam1199, Mar 4, 2018.

1. I've just checked out the odds being offered.

Surprised to see Lorenzo getting better odds than Dovi.

Who do you think will do it? Will it be Ducati's Year?

2. love to see dovi champ but marquez favourite, hopefully give him a run for his money same as last year. Lorenzo might win a couple but not a contender. Yamaha’s inc Zarco in the mix. Jack Miller lookjng strong, podium or 3? Ditto Cal.

3. I saw Lorenzo's odds the other day and was wondering what the bookies knew (I haven't been keeping track of much pre season testing)

I put my money on a Marquez / Hamilton double months ago. :)

4. Good one.

5. Actually Sam,

Just checking my long standing bets this morning, it was only £10, but gets £40 back.

I may chuck him on another few accumulators today. I just can't see past him. :thinkingface:

Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 11.06.37.png

6. You know if Lorenzo doesn't perform this year Ducati surely have to drop him. Dovi has proved the bike can do it.

I'd love to see him come through but the signs still aren't great.

Zarco's the most exciting new-ish rider out there.

7. Well, Rossi wasn't exactly pulling up stumps, and they were desperate to keep him. Dovi is dialled into the bike now and isn't going to get any better. The general concensus is that Lorenzo could do much better.

I think he will do a lot better this year, and I predict Ducati will want to keep him in most circumstances come the end of the season.

Lorenzo is a multiple MotoGP champion, still at a good age. Zarco has done well, but jettison Lorenzo for Zarco? (or anyone else apart from Marquez for that matter), I can't see it. I also think Lorenzo will want to prove a point and believes in himself.

8. Do you want them to win though?

9. Head over heart. Bet with your heart, prepare to lose.

My heart bet would be Crutchlow / Raikkonen. How much is that going to get me? o_O

In Theory, the same £10 would get me £11,560. In reality - £0

Screen Shot 2018-03-04 at 11.41.19.png

• Like Like x 1
  10. If someone other that I want to win is likely to win I don’t bet on that. I hate watching and supporting one with my heart and the other for the money.

11. If someone other that I want to win is likely to win I don’t bet on that. I hate watching and supporting one with my heart and the other for the money.

• Agree Agree x 2
  12. zarco is the nuts... Shame about the tech 3 thing in that he will end,up on a ktm ( probably). Morbidelli for me is up there as most exciting new comer. But the vds Honda is probably not going to flatter him.. Long term though I think he is at least a simmo maybe even a rossi in the making.
    as for money on a champ it would be a stretch to put it on a satellite like zarco who clearly has the goods, so it must go on MM... Failing injury I can't see him not winning untill new talent gets a proper factory ride.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Can’t see Lorenzo being champion. Too easily unsettled. Dovi on the other hand may have a good shout. Next week will be interesting

14. Yeah, only a 5 time world champion.......

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. All to play for in my opinion.

If Lorenzo can get the Ducati to work with him, He will be right up there. Márquez is Márquez, you know he’ll be there.

I reckon Rossi will be snapping at their heels as well. Dovi is proving to be a class act!

Iannone is a class rider but is very much win it or bin it. I like the guy.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Thats true but all his MotoGP championships were with Yamaha. With Ducati he is either at the sharp end or at the back complaining about “feel”.

Great rider and I want him to do well but he just does not give the impression he is 100% confident every time he gets on a D16

Do Not Sell My Personal Information