1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Mugello (spoilers)

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by camelfarmer, Jun 4, 2017.

1. Spoiler alert!

Great race. MOTM Dovi or Petrucci?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Dovi all the way!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Do I showed real class. I have seen hilights of m2 and m3 and they look worth a watch all the way thru over the next couple of days. Shame McPhee couldn't convert the pole....and Pedrosa wipes out Cal :astonished:

4. Imagine doing that when you've been up all night with the runs and calling god on the great white telephone. Respect!

5. Of all the Guys Nicky H would have wished to have won today I'm sure it would have been Dovi.. it's been a really sad few weeks what with losing NH and all the atrocities going on around the world including here in the U.K...

Seeing Dovi Smiling away reminded me of Nicky, two wonderful, talented guys with each bringing such joy, to so many...

Well done Dovi, your Smile and determination showed us goodness can beat all put before one.. As we indeed shall smile, as we defeat those who dare to wish evil upon our lives...

• Like Like x 2
  6. Awesome race, Dovi and Putrucci were both on it. Really happy for Dovi to get his win at Mugello and make Ducatis weekend. Kudos to Lorenzo for putting in the fight at the beginning as well.

7. Coming in 7 places behind your team mate isnt great though is it? Also cause it wasn't due of a mistake or a single incident, he was just that much slower.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Another weekend of absolutely fantastic racing. Entertainment value 12 out of 10.
    If I had a dose of the "smash hits" I'd be lurking very close to a toilet , and not even considering leaving the house let alone jumping on a bike. Dovi has my utmost respect and admiration . Brace man in more ways that one !!
    Would I be too harsh on Lorenzo to say this performance showed him up even more. He really isn't making any in roads to making sense of his new bike yet is he ?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Great race weekend all round, Moto 3 was just insane, every corner being treated like the 1st. Dovi was exceptional and Petrucci was fantastic as well, 5 Ducati's in the top 10, what a home round for Ducati, awesome.

10. Moto3 was the best race ever.

Dovi deserved the win and daniel too deserved his podium. Great race and so pleased for dovi.

11. Not being shown on ITV4?

12. Not being shown on ITV4?

13. great race! Great races! Loved it. My son showed me a Facebook or YouTube thing ( or some shit like that) of cals comments on Dani.. Bit fucken rich coming from him.. Something along the lines of Dani deserves to lose his 2nd place standings due to his continued reckless moves! Bet honda love crashlow . Think he was just pissed that he didn't get to bin it of his own accord for a change..

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information