1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Official Test Starts Tomorrow

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Feb 6, 2020.

1. EEC65FEB-CCA3-4AF4-9A44-5CD4C97AD8E0.jpeg Full test starts tomorrow then only a month until the first race.

Suzuki looks really cool

• Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  2. will it be on bt sport? ive liked the suzuki since its been back, shame MV never stuck with em as the bike was being pretty much built around him.. but a young man being offered a full factory yam? who can blame him.....

3. Can’t see it anywhere in the listings but they are showing various classic races on Bt sport 2 at the moment

• Like Like x 1
  4. tbh i dont think they will be showing it... despite reeling custom in buy saying they will show all the racing and testing, in truth, they only show the end of year test at valencia as they are on site after the racing....

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Its on motogp.com, starts 2am tonight, our time

6. That looks really good doesn’t it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. Ah it just needs underbelly pipes and it's got those shotgun pipes

8. There is an hour and a half of testing at Sepang on BT Sport 3 at 9:30 am today. Andy

• Thanks Thanks x 3
  9. oooooh!

10. Before the usual rain ...

Sepang test 1.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  11. I really like that look apart from the Hercule poirot moustache wings

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. bollocks!!!! just seen this or i would have recorded it...
    just checked and we are getting the same sat and sunday... cool. first fix of the year!

• Like Like x 1
  13. MotoGP.com. 169 smackaroonies to watch. Feck that.

14. thats for the season?

15. I pay £120 a year for my Moto GP subscription. But I’ve been with them few years now so get a discount. It’s worth it for me. Watch when I want , on the go , all previous seasons Races going back to 1992.
    I don’t subscribe to any other service so it’s my sole viewing tbh

16. Looked it up but couldn’t find it.

17. BT Sport have a programme each morning during the 3 days of testing. BT Sport 3HD tomorrow at 9:30 and again same time on Sunday morning. Andy

18. How weird. I’m on Virgin Tv but not for much longer. Just looked it up, BTsport 3 HD and it shows Live A league football.

19. i used to do the same a few years back and used to link my phone to mv tv as i didnt have broadband. but now i do so i go the bt route.. tbh i like the bt commentary team and presenters. much as i love to watch bikes go round in circles (i really do!) the banter makes for a better gig..

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. live what? i used to like you sam.....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information