1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Portugal #spoiler#

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Apr 16, 2021.

1. Return of the Marc.

Damp patches on track for FP1.

This is going to be interesting........

2. 3rd in FP1 unbelievable.

3. Taka Nakagami’s crash yesterday.
    He went out again in the same session and qualified tenth :astonished:

4. That’s just like a water slide. No biggie in that crash, bit of a sore arse and some scorch marks will make sitting down a bit tough

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. Didn’t get his carbon brakes up to temperature causing them to grab apparently.
    Rider error :astonished:

6. Has Michael Laverty had a hair transplant? Top of his barnet looks purple like its had the needles in it? :thinkingface::grinning:

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. Give it 24 months growth and he will matching Suzi's mad hairdos.:eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I thought suzi was gorgeous when she was doing superbikes in the late 90s, and while i still wouldn't, i thought she would age better

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Incredible really. 6th (?) for Marquez?! Bagnia was robbed! They need to change this stupid yellow flag thing. W6f has happened to Rossi?!

Great to see Lowes bagging pole too.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Not convinced she was ever gorgeous, was defo "I would" but not sure gorgeous, but yeah, she looks a bit haggard now. :eek:

11. I look on here for news but find a conversation about whether people would "do" Suzi Perry! We need to raise the tone a bit. Do we? Nah, the tone is fine.....

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Nope, too high brow and it turns into the Honda forum, let's just keep it base, crass and downright dumb as fk. :D

13. Really?

Is it as boring as the bikes?

• Like Like x 1
  14. Anyhow, MM. He seemed to be really struggling to get feeling into his right hand yesterday. Not good. Race distance today will be crunch time.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. It must be very tough for women as they get older just to please us fellas.

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. As if blokes get better looking with age:D

• Agree Agree x 1
  17. Pedro Acosta :astonished:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Special:)

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. Just imagine what could have been if Peco Bagnaia wasn’t given that Yellow flag.
    Quateraro is the man to beat tho. He’s got to be the best bet for the championship.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. Happy with that result. Shame about Zarco. Had to settle for a 1,2,3 and no 4th in my motogp fantasy league. Hard times :Do_O
    Lets see if Lowes can really make my day.:beer:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information