1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Silverstone.

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by comfysofa, Aug 15, 2018.

1. Whose going? Just found out my wingman has been pressganged into a visit to the mother in laws so I'd like to go but not sure I want to go solo....any one going from Bristol?

2. I am going

3. Couple of us going from Aylesbury direction

4. Sadly not from your part if the world. We’er going to do the 2 Wheels for Life ride in from Rugby to the Super Sausage and then to Silverstone for a procession around the GP circuit on the Thursday. Probably miss Friday but deffo Saturday qualifying as it’s Carole’s actual birthday and then Sunday watching from Woodcote A. Andy

5. Surrey although if some are going maybe a meet up...that'd be nice...

6. Saying that in gonna pay on the door and see what the weather is like closer to the time...

• Useful Useful x 1
  7. Will be at vale - going in through that gate - miss the traffic

8. Nope, first in a few I haven’t. I love Saturday up there, roaming the stands and watching FP then find a great seat for qualifying

9. Yeah I should be going

10. Me and 5 mates camping for the weekend. Going up early Saturday.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Up the noisy camp site for Sat night? Mega fun: silent disco last time I stayed over although we did Fri and Sat night. Epic laugh! And some throat singing heavy metalist in another tent! Mental mixes

12. Ooh...road trip Mick?

13. Could be mate :upyeah:

14. I'm heading up ( or down) Thursday and camping for the weekend. Have day of champions paddock pass and general admission for rest of weekend. Not Carl Fogarty will be with us Thursday. .
    Keen to catch up with any about...
    Very last minute for me and not well prepared as I'm working away and have ron haslem race school thing on Wednesday. .. don't have tent, bbq or cool box yet and only Tuesday to sort everything after picking up hire car from sailsbury then boy from portsmouth before home to london... right mess...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Got everything you need here mate, tent n shit, shame I'm not on route ;)

16. Dam shame!
    I think as long as I get tent ,sleeping stuff and beer it will all be good... just means paying stupid money for shit food for 4 days... that said I will need all sorts of lil stuff like torch chairs radio blah blah to be comfy... just gunna have to invade someone else's gig I think!

17. check out what lidl and aldi have, may be clearance

• Like Like x 1
  18. Got a feck off big tent you can borrow - three bedroom thing - not far away if you want

19. We do a phone with some plug in speakers. Don’t bother with a chair, we sit our tents facing in and just sit in the tent openings drinking/chatting.

20. Chizel is of an age where his piles will play up if he sits on a cold floor ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information