1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motogp Starts Today!!!

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by chizel, Mar 23, 2017.

1. fp1 at 3pm. Finally!!! The start of the season always cheers me up. Something I love to watch and talk about and bike weather just round the corner!
    Anyhu for those with BT sport, don't forget to hit record if like me ya have to work.

• Like Like x 10
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  2. And a season preview at 2pm.

• Like Like x 3
  3. Did anyone see the fannying about from Dunlop with the tyres yesterday.
    Very close to having to cancel the moto 2 and 3 because "no one had told them to bring wets"
    Lol

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Cheers for the heads time wise! I'll be watching.
    I don't have the facility to record it, but I'll be around.

5. I like Moto GP still. The TT is still the one i'll not miss but GP's still hold and interest enough for me to actually watch it. The rest I might look at the results out of part interest but that's it.

Unsure if it's me or the racing !

6. Dont you watch the moto 3?

Best race series going imho

7. A documentary about Marquez: Cervera to Tokyo being shown again @ 7:45-9:15 BTSport 2.

Well worth a watch.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. No hammerhead fairing being homogulated this weekend. Sticking with regular shape for this circuit.

9. OP, thanks for the heads up :upyeah:

Now we have a decent fibre connection I don't have to wait until everyone else is in bed to watch it. MotoGP VideoPass means I can watch it at any time I like though. Bring it on.

• Like Like x 1
  10. For those that don't have BT Sport, highlights are on C5 Monday 19:00.

• Like Like x 2
  11. great last few mins in fp1! Loved the clear visor of loz. Won't spoil it for those yet to watch but even at this very early stage it looks like its gunna be another cracking season.

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Just watched preview and FP1....A few surprises thus far, going to be a great season...Hopefully ??

13. It's 110% better viewing than F1 that's for sure!

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. prediction. MV to win this year, mm to switch to yam when rossi retires., creating the dream team and ultimate in house rivalry ... You heard it here first!

• Like Like x 2
  15. I'll have a tenner says otherwise ;)

16. who will win this year do you think?

17. Marquez for me.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. I think anyone of Vinales, Marquez, Rossi or as an outside bet, Pedrosa. But I dont think MM will go to Yam. My tenner is on both those things not happening ;)
    But personally, I'd like to see the old boy win one more championship, and no, I'm not a die hard Rossi fan (For me, was always 58), but I think it would be good for the sport, and reward his utter dedication to the sport if he were to win.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  19. Can't bloody wait , so excited. Like a kid the night before xmas .
    It's a long , long winter with no racing.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information