1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorapido Break In Stolen Bike

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes/Parts' started by bradders, Feb 20, 2020.

1. Scum! :mad:

Some may have seen they were done over last night. One bike nicked, info from Wilf's FB page. Keep eyes peeled!
    Probably a pointless longshot but:
    Stolen Bike info:
    Ducati V4R 2020, New ,unregistered:
    VIN :ZDMDA04AALB010998
    Eng : ZDM1000W4*001238*
    share away kids, they'll be a reward if you fancy doing the police job for them.

Needless to say the police didn't cover themselves in glory...they smashed a hole thru the wall, noise was reported, no one attended. Nor have they attended the scene. Crime number and on your way, you business owning fatcat

• Like Like x 1
  2. Screenshot 2020-02-20 at 12.31.23.png

More than likely that will end up overseas.

Screenshot 2020-02-20 at 12.31.39.png

• WTF WTF x 1
  3. Disgraceful.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. That Supersport really is an ugly beast.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Dislike Dislike x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. That's all I got when scummers forced their way into my garage and nicked my 999S. No police visit just a crime number. But of course the underwriters sent out a man to interview me and inspect the scene. It's as if I was a suspect! He wanted both keys for the bike and a comprehensive history of any previous total loss. Cheeky cnuts....

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Hatton Graden Mob..

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. That’s a very neat hole.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. And is that an FE I spy? Didn't bother with that then?

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Blinking bonkers!!

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. Stolen to order probably - scum

• Agree Agree x 2
  11. Cant even give them away...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. The nextime you do a trackday and you see a man wearing all black leathers with the word....SWAG in white letters,your know who it's.;)

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Scumbags who know the police won't be doing anything to resolve this.

• Agree Agree x 3
  14. WTF!

kind of takes me back to the early days of Apple Mac’s and Desktop Publishing. Computers and in particular RAM were so expensive it was easy to have set ups costing £5-10k each, insurance required us to have the office partitions, ceiling and floor lined with metal mesh to stop thieves just smashing a hole through the wall to rob the kit.

15. Well I bet they bust those wings getting it out! Did it have the Akra's fitted?

Seriously though, if these fuckers are coming through your walls there's not much you can do!

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. My farmer mate had his rifles and shotguns stolen the same way. They poisoned his guard dog that was in a pen on the outside wall then smashed through the wall with the gun cabinet on and took the lot!

• WTF WTF x 1
  17. Looks like they've taken the dyno too.
    :motorcycleduc:

18. Obviously did some homework to cut a hole in the wall under the staircase where no cameras were covering also!

19. maybe they should check cctv for shady looking strangers who came in and spent more time looking around the walls for the cameras than looking at the bikes?

#19 Ackers, Feb 20, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 20, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  20. I wonder how long they keep their CCTV footage for? Because i would lay odds that at some point the scumbags have been in to case the joint.

Some careful inspection might throw up some characters more interested in looking up to scope out cameras than the average Ducati fan.

But of course that would require someone to actually investigate!

I wonder if they were speeding as they made their getaway? The police might be interested then :mad:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information