1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorbike Painters Wanted Now

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by XH558, Feb 1, 2022.

1. I need the full nine yards works on a 900ss, I've just been upto Caterham with all the motorcycle fairings etc but the chap was not interested, what i need is a painter in the surrey / sussex area that can accommodate me and not talk about it.
    Have you had paintworks carried out recently that you're satisfied with the workmanship and a fair price.

2. Out of interest, as I am in Caterham, who's the Caterham based painter?

3. He's a car guy that i know working in a hole in hedge as you drop down from caterham on the hill to Merstham.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Hi Sev, the top one says approved by Mclaren...£££ouch, i've just goggled the other one with some poor reviews on his website, but do we need to worry about that sort of thing.:thinkingface:

5. It's amazing how one bad review makes you stop and think twice, Looks like another road trip is in order this week or the next.:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  6. Thanks Andy, we have three or four good leads now.:upyeah:

7. I do but local for me and a huge drive for you. GL though.:)

8. I've driven to Switzerland for a New Years Eve many moons ago, so not a problem.:)

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Owner is Mark

He isn’t cheap his work is quality, he did a fuel tank for me and it’s superb. He only does motorcycles these days

Stafford Panel Craft
    BOSCOMOOR LANE
    ST19 5NU Penkridge

01785 715354

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. I had some red monster panels painted up in corse colours by a local guy to me. He's on the Isle of sheppy. £250. Shearspeed customs. He also painted a couple of bits on one of my MV's.

FB_IMG_1593882835760.jpg

FB_IMG_1593882828396.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  11. That looks very good value for money, if only i had a time machine.

12. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Would that be Brett at Protwins;)..........feck i'm in trouble again.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Just who I was about to recommend. I’ve used them before. These are the guys that paint all the custom bikes for BMW UK, so they’ve turned out some very good work.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information