1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorcycle Clothing/accessory Retailers In Uk

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by James English, Jun 2, 2019.

1. Hey guys, we're travelling from New Zealand to UK in a week and will be in firstly in London for a few days then over to Hull, Leeds, Sheffield area, finishing around Manchester.
    I'd really like to check out some clothing options for Jackets, trousers, boots, gloves etc while over there can anyone recommend a good motorcycle retailer to visit?
    I know alot of motorcycle shops don't sell apparel anymore as most people buy online but would be good to have a look.

2. GetGeared in Leeds
    GearChange in Scunthorpe
    J&S at Doncaster
    SMC in Sheffield

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  3. I just dropped £600 in their Guildford shop. Dangerous place to visit.. but well worthwhile in my opinion :) Love Kiwi's! Welcome to the UK!

• Like Like x 1
  4. Oh yes, Infinity in York too. They have a sale shop across the road from their main store.

• Like Like x 1
  5. A few Infinity stores in London, and if you want any quality custom made clothing Hideout are worth the very nice trip. 10/10 for service and quality.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks those look good and we'll be in Doncaster and Sheffield

7. Yeah looks good and I'm a fan of coffee and biscuits :)

8. Hey thanks we're looking forward to it! :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. That is now a building site - the sale shop closed last October but the main store is still there.

10. Another +1 for Hideout, excellent kit and customer service.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ah, didn’t know that. Shame. It was pretty good that.

12. Taking a scenic tour then...

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Get Geared in Leeds as two other big shops next to it so a good location

• Like Like x 1
  14. Why Hull, BTW?

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. Why anywhere above London?, folks up there have huge foreheads, close eyes and play banjo's on their varanders, just saying

• Like Like x 1
  16. You're defo mixing us up with the Appalachians...

• Like Like x 1
  17. You have a banjo dontcha

18. My partners family live in Hull and my brother lives in Manchester. Haven't been to the UK for 15 years and that was in South and Wales area so yeah will be different :)

• Like Like x 1
  19. True, but we can spell veranda...

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information