1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorcycle Friendly Cafes

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by steeve, Apr 11, 2018.

1. Hopefully at some time Spring (or even Summer) may arrive and we can get our pride and joy out of the shed, garage, front room etc..

It seems to me over the last few decades that there's fewer countryside cafes to visit. Is it worth having sticky on this forum with places to go where we can take a break, have a drink and some food and pass the time of day with other motorcyclists?

To start things off my favourite for a while has been the Old Smithy in the centre of Monyash in the Derbyshire Peak District. Great place good food reasonable prices and friendly staff and lots of bikers.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Doms at Leominster is biker friendly and good food

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Squires otherwise known as Sherburn - the biggest weekly meet in the country on Wednesdays, hard to move on Thursdays too sometimes and the bike park is huge, busy all day every weekend also :)

Seaways café on the A166 through Stamford Bridge on the Bridlington Road - biker cafe

Just down the side road from Seaways - Fimber Café in the Woods - biker café :thinkingface:

We need a sticky map though really - like the members map :)

A little meet at Box Hillock near Londinium too evidently for the Southern contingent if anyone has heard of it :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Porkies cafe - Wednesday nights ( Waddesdon )
    H cafe - Golden Balls round about Berensfield - Monday nights
    Super sausage - A5
    Jack Hills cafe - Towester 1st Friday evening of the month

5. Link here < look here, if you like to venture further own than your own county...

#6 Rebel, Apr 11, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Thread closed ;)

7. Obviously Box Hill is number 1:p

• Funny Funny x 2
  8. Ace and loomies

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Rhug estate A5 or Llyn Brenig B451

10. I thought we could go in any cafe? I dare someone to tell me I can't come in as I arrived on a motorcycle.......

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Just a couple of miles from me, very popular and relaxing on the green outside in the summer.
    Steve

12. Honey cafe , near talgarth , brecon beacons national park, excellent food, great beer garden

Williams garage cafe, cwmdu, good simple home made food

The owls nest, llandovery, only 500 yards from the west end cafe, ( at old garden centre)

The harbour master, aberaeron, just gorgeous

Abergavenny bus station, crap food but big biker meet

Devils bridge near Aberystwyth,

Visitor centre at Elan Valley

• Like Like x 2
  13. Forgot that one. I stay at Cwmdu regularly - pretty much an annual pilgrimage, either the campsite or in one of their holiday cottages and I always stop at the garage before I check in.
    My trips to the Brecon Beacons don't begin till I've had a slab of bara brith and a pot of tea at the Williams Cafe.

14. Honey cafe seconded. Very nice.

15. You can, but some target the biker market so are deemed 'motorcycle friendly' :)
    Note: Tetchy people can be barred at will :thinkingface:

16. Crossgates cafe

17. Super sausage - A5 - keeps winning cafe of the year. Good scram :upyeah:.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information