1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motoscrubs ,the End?.

Discussion in 'Vintage' started by Bevelbob, Dec 21, 2017.

1. Seems to have gone,was a very usefull resource for info on early singles. I have one ,so it will be missed. Hello to any other single fan out there, Has to be one or two.

#1 Bevelbob, Dec 21, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2017
  2. Yeah, I noticed that a couple of days ago? Strange as you can get access to the Home page and all the articles and resources but not the gallery or forum.

The error message appears to suggest that the server allowance has been exceeded?

Real pain as it has provided lots of help and advice from both their archive and members responses to my questions, during the long restoration of my 175 TS.

I do hope it's not gone for good as it's the best bevel single resource that I've found so far :worried:

My resto is now 95% complete, following a complete nut and bolt rebuild and once I've found the alusive short in the new wiring loom I made, I'll be able to start it for the first time since it was last running some 10 years ago :D.

Could really do with some help from the guys on Motoscrubs right now though. There has to be an easier way to reinstall the main headlamp switch. It took me ages to refit it the first time, due to the strength of the little spring that holds the contacts in place. Now that I've had to remove it to troubleshoot the electrical problem I'm once again faced with the problem of refitting it :mad:.

Can't believe that there wasn't an easy way they did it on the assembly line all those years ago?

4. Can't help you with that, When you do get it going give it lots of time to warm up, lots of ally and winter, it may not warm up at all!

5. Bit like me in the garage this time of year!

6. Motoscrubs site is back up and running!

It appears to have been a technical issue with the number of files rather than the overall space allocation.

Long may it continue!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information