1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mra Route Mapping Lifetime Offer

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Twin4me, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Would recommend the above, I am a computer numpty but manage to plans long trips with it . However I paid 99 euro for my lifetime membership, hopefully means I am going to live longer?? Has Covid cut the average life expectancy?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. I get an email on this at least every day…..

3. I have emailed MRA pointing out I would love to accept their kind offer, but I have already purchased a lifetime subscription for 99 euros helping them get going again, so as I already have membership I am very much looking forward to the credit in the price difference.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think you'll find that this offer is for the navigation app on your phone that will give you an end to end solution rather than just route planning. MRA Nav is a different product to MRA Routeplanner. To date MRA Nav hasn't been available as a lifetime subscription. Was a little bit tempted by this but it would only be a backup to my Garmin XT. I didn't bother in the end.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Ah ok, my mistake!

6. i did get a very nicely worded email the other day from MRA pointing out my error. Apart from obviously being made to look like a tit(quite right too) I am very impressed that I got a swift and polite reply, bodes well for MRA.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information