1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Msv Group Bookings

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Jan 16, 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  1. I reckon if you called no limits they’d do you something similar

And it’s better run than msv and usually cheaper in the first place from my experience

2. Or maybe not ;)

:confused:

3. Really? I’ve always found msv a bit rubbish?

4. Probably why you are likely to get a discount and garage rresevd, wheres NL are always oversubscribed and IME its unlikely they would help with a garage.

May do a deal on price over 10, Dibs has organised a Brno trip and normally gets a god deal afaik (was due to go but issue with time off scuppered it :( )

• Like Like x 1
  5. With the £600 voucher for £500 and the 10% discount that brings the price down nicely.

The few I've done with NL and MSV have been very similar IMO.

Didi you see 10 people is a free double garage and free "on track" group photo at lunch.

6. Go for it :upyeah: Check out some summer date options, get people on here to commit, forum trackday :upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. I'll be buying the voucher anyway and probably using them all at Donny.

8. Do you have any dates or tracks in mind?
    I might be up for it...10% sounds right.:)
    At some of the track there is life and death fight over garages..I doubt they will reserve a garage for only 5 bikes, when you can fit 8-10 bikes in one garage.

9. Their don't reserve at 2, Bedford and Cadwell I think.

Not sure on dates yet but probably end March or April.

10. Never had any issues with msv. Always run smoothly just like no limits and happily use either provider!

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. whats rubbish about them?

12. Do MSV own Donington now?

13. It's on their list.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  14. I believe they do

• Like Like x 1
  15. I am confident they don't do it at Cadwell as there are no garages there :)

• Like Like x 1
  16. Il be keen @Cream_Revenge only problem with no limits is that bloke who takes the safety briefing.

17. MSV have taken a 20 year lease on the commercial operation of the facility. The Wheatcroft family still own the freehold.

18. Simon Banting!

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information