1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mugello August 15th Focused Events

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by GreenOn, May 10, 2019.

1. Well, after watching the latest 44Teeth video of the 2019 Aprilia Tuono Factory Launch, and seeing that stunning Dolomites scenery again I have felt compelled to book the said event at Mugello, gone for the four day option, only £1099, anyone else off here going ? :cool:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Sounds expensive, but its not really when you way up what you are getting for £1099, Four days on one of the most iconic circuits in the World, Three nights in a very nice hotel, FE are getting your bike to the track and back, and its in Northern Italy, all for £275 a day, what's not to like about that.

Or you can go to Silverstone for £229, or Donington for £190, for just track time and always the thought of what's the weather going to do, even in August.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  3. I see three negatives,
    1, Aprilla
    2, 44 teef
    3, FE Events

:(

• Disagree Disagree x 2
  4. I am seriously considering booking and I only live a few hours away. For me that represents good value even without bike transport!

5. Nothing but positives for me.
    1 Mugello
    2 V4
    3 Sunshine
    4 Dolomites
    5 The Company
    6 The odd glass of vino. :cool:

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  6. KH cancels all those out for me : unamused:

7. I meant oh fook, more temptation! :astonished:

8. TBH you almost never see the bellend at the events. His new Ops Manager is a good bloke, had no trouble with them in the last 3 years +.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Who is KH? If I’m booking I don’t want any competition on the bell-end front!

10. Stiff competition:p

• Funny Funny x 2
  11. Haven't seen Kevin on a European event other than Almeria for years. Never had an issue with him or Focused Events in the 11 years I have been using them, they have helped me out on numerous occasions, broken bikes, hospital trips, etc etc.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Diagnosis over dogma.

13. Will it not be rather too hot in August for a track day?

14. Rather too hot,than too sodding (UK) wet!

• Agree Agree x 3
  15. Sorry, but I don't understand that concept. :sun::cool::upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I couldn’t agree more. I’ve done a few European track days where the temperature was in the high teens and it was plenty hot enough, not sure I’d like it if it was mid to high 20’s!

17. You're a wildling, north of the wall...:cool:

18. True!

19. Mugello in August is usually mid to high 30's, very nice. :sun::cool:

• WTF WTF x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information