1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mugello August 16-18th 2019 Focused Events.

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Paul55, Jan 3, 2019.

Tags:
  1. I signed up for this before checking with the management. Seems I will be otherwise engaged in something far less exciting.
    I have paid a 300 quid deposit. FE do not do refunds. They do however do "name changes".
    I am now going to Mugello later in the month with NL, so please let me know if you want to relieve me of this spot. The FE website says there are ten spots available if you want to go with your mates.

2. You're lucky they're letting you name change!
    I'm eyeing up the 4 dayer, but can't commit right now, as my usual track day buddies are differing a bit.

3. You’ve given them 8 months notice and they won’t do you a refund? What about a credit note?

And then they wonder why everyone thinks they are a proper shower of s h i t .....

4. I can get a credit note, but want to book NL for Mugello two weeks later.

5. I could understand if it was s short period before canceling, 8 months is a long time. I think I'd be looking legally where you stand.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. It's clear in the fat controller's t&c's that no refunds are given. However, legally you may have a chance with the 14 day cooling off period.
    But, you still got to make it stick and get your money from the bugger!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information