1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mugello Gp.

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Robarano, Jun 1, 2019.

1. Nice to see Suzy Perry back. :)

Oh, there is a bike race going on this weekend too, apparently. :confused:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. No spoilers from me.

The banter was back with Suzi and the others, not a fan of hers but good to see her back working.

Qualifying was interesting...

3. I got wrong last time :worried:

But let's just say, that young French kid looks like it's just 'clicked'. :thinkingface: Is that cryptic enough? :cold_sweat:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Marc taking no prisoners today. :motorcycleduc:.:motorcycleduc: :scream: :motorcycleduc:.....................:motorcycleduc:

Screenshot 2019-06-01 at 23.27.36.png

Screenshot 2019-06-01 at 23.28.08.png

• Like Like x 3
  5. I thought it was tight, but he was faster and in a race it would have been legitimate. I think Dovi got a shock more than a punt. :thinkingface:

6. Oof he's laying down his intentions there I reckon.

7. Defo mind games going on, I agree. Marquez knows no mercy when he sees a wounded animal.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. These things are starting to look like a Fokker Tri-Decker. :bucktooth:

Screenshot 2019-06-01 at 23.42.45.png
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Moto GP is finally catching up to WW1 on aerodynamics :eek:

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. I can't wait for the machine guns. :grinning:

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Ducatis are even worse..........and Red. They just need the Iron Cross on the tail unit to complete the transformation. :eek:

Screenshot 2019-06-01 at 23.52.32.png

12. Spoilers would be OK in this thread, last time there was no hint in the title to warn members not to go 'into' the thread.

With regards to the Marquez pass on Dovi, it was fine, Dovi was going quite a bit slower and holding Marc up, this was his last chance to get pole and they did not make contact at all.

13. Nowt wrong with his move on Dovi. Marquez doesn't mess about, I think we all know that. His last lap to grab pole in qualifying was sensational. He won't be denied. As stated before, the only guy that can beat MM is MM.

The only hope for everyone else on the grid today is that he falls off.

• Like Like x 1
  14. On a more serious note....The problem is that everybody thinks these guys & girls are genius's and can do no wrong with design,but alot of guesswork goes on in the back rooms,just look at the the following screw ups;- images.jpg cc2d838bb19d56685e7fb722bae71169.jpg

Cr76sS3WIAAIpZ6.jpg

index.jpg

wing_failure_1968_brabham.jpg

15. The problem with the pass was it’s wasnt a last corner or even race lunge. And he pushed Dovi off physically.

In race, ok providing no one crashes. In FP or qualifying, not imho.

He will keep doing it til he kills someone or ends their career. Problem is they crash too well

#19 bradders, Jun 2, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2019
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 3
  16. Dovi was cruising. MM was on a hot one. He went to the top of the leaderboard as he crossed the stripe.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information