1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi Bike Insurance Recommendations

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Duc748, Jan 29, 2019.

1. Hi to all
    Could someone recommend good reasonably priced insurance companies that would cover 3 motorcycles under the 1 policy ?
    Many thanks in advance

2. Footman James
    BeMoto
    Ducati Insurance

3. I use Bikesure. For my multi bike policy. No issues so far! Good price; but obviously depends on bikes, postcode, NCB, blah blah blah.

4. Hi Stu
    Thanks for those recommendations. Will get intouch with each for some quotes. Whilst i'm here just a thanks for a big improvement on the 749s starting with your cable upgrades :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Thanks Biot
    Yes agreed. Such a minefield with so many factors to take into account

6. Ive the streetfighter/ 888 and Harley with Carole Nash, Very good priced, Also theres no hassle with mods or adding them half way through, Just removed the private plate from my 888 with no charge at all, I shifted a few years back to Bennetts and when renewal came I went straight back to Nash, Bennetts is a waste of time imo

7. I have had good experience with Bemoto once Hastings declined multi bike policies.

8. I just insured half my collection with Footman James - BeMoto were very helpful and only £5 more - but the excess was triple which is what swung the deal to Footman James. I have 2 bikes insured with Ducati Insurance (1098R Bayliss and Yam R1) and others on a different policy with Footman James also...

9. Motorcycle direct - but I've never had to claim which is when you actually find out about them.

10. peter james is great for all modern and classic and multi

11. The most important thing is a normal telephone line with a human being at the end of it,that speaks english:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. I've not found a multi-policy available online, always had to call.

• Agree Agree x 2
  13. Bemoto - helpful humans on phone and decent prices.

14. DMC/Principle

15. Bikesure quoted me an additional £44 to add a 185 dirtbike to my 900 insurance under fully comp policy. I don't know if theres better deals out there, but at 85p a week its not terrible.

16. Having separate policies means you are running separate no-claims bonuses. Running a single mutli-policy will mean you lose NCB if claim or not covering the extra cost of protected NCB. So a word of warning.

17. I'm another satisifed Bemoto customer. Make sure you mention '44 Teeth' the get the extras FOC.

18. The insurance companies load your premium if someone who admits total fault hits you too. This is an insurance company rule which lasts for five years from any claim. So your policies always go up unless you never claim or are involved in any incident/ loss whether multi bike, or single bike.

19. I was Carole Nash, until I tried to make a claim....oh dear. Reality is insurance is firstly a requirement to be road legal. So make the excess £1000 to get a low premium. If you need to claim like I did for a theft that was recovered, it turns out it is better not to claim. They lost all my docs, gave me a terrible valuation that was miles from our "agreed value" and if I had claimed the premium would have punished me. In effect, self-insure.

20. I've heard some real horror stories about CN. Here's another one. Every quote I've had from them has been distinctly un-competitive.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information