1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi-bike Insurance??

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Justin999, Sep 21, 2020.

1. Anybody got reccommendations for multibike insurance policy?

2. As above BeMoto.

3. Thread moved and another recommendation for Bemoto :)

4. I was with Ducati Insurance, but moved to BeMoto last renewal.

BeMoto were not any cheaper, but, their policy included many extra's that Ducati Ins wanted to charge me for.

5. I’m with Bikesure who were £400 cheaper than Bemoto for my heavily modified 899 & GS1200 (with 13 changes from standard).
    9 years plus NCB, IAM bike/car etc etc. NR postcode.

6. Plus one for Bikesure. I have two insured with then and much cheaper than the alternatives

• Like Like x 1
  7. FYI Bemoto were by far the cheapest, and Ive spent 2 days searching the net. They also offered the best package for free extras, RAC cover etc.....Thanks all for the help.

• Like Like x 1
  8. You can never be too cynical when it comes to insurance, and I think it's just another marketing ploy. Like any new policy, you get a fair deal when you take out the policy, but it soon ramps up at renewal time, with the expectation you'll just renew as it's too tedious to shop around. For multibike policies, the renewal becomes due on the same day, so you have the prospect of shopping around for another multibike, or 2 separate policies, which would put even more people off changing. I had 2 cars (and house) on a multicover deal, but when it came to renewal, it was significantly cheaper to take out separate policies elsewhere - it's all a swizz.

• Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information