1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multi spotted (alt....was it you?)....

Discussion in 'Ducati Spotted' started by Multi rider, May 12, 2012.

1. Greetings to the guy on the Black multi 1200 with the QD exhaust, I saw going west on the A40 near Acton today/Friday at around 13:30

Smart looking bike :biggrin:

#1 Multi rider, May 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2012
  2. Fritz....maybe an idea to change the title of this thread, something like 'Multi spotted...'

.....and then everyone can chip in when they spot other Mutleys out about? (one thread instead of the inevitable many with time;-)

3. Andy I agree...bit silly of me really. Was thinking of asking the moderator to put it up there with the gallery posts and the groups :wink:

But yes "Multi Spotted" is better than greetings!

To all those that looked in vain my sincerest appologies!

4. Lots of multi spotted today, so here goes:
    1. Black spotted on the A458 from Bridgnorth and fuelled up at Much Wenlock, the guy was wearing a peaked crosser type helmet and said he had no bufferting with the MRA screen! A good spirited rider
    2. Red Multi spotted going up to the Ponderossa from Corwin about 1pm
    3. PikesPeak spotted at Corwin around 1pm
    4. Red at Quatt cafe Bridgnorth around 4pm

Up until today I have never had a multi follow me and I can report those headlights are good and distinctive

5. I was followed by my own multi today....well a mate had a go on mine whilst I took the lead on his Beemer ....I was amazed at how visible the indicator led's are....like in bright orange....:upyeah:

PS thanks Andy for making this a permanent post

#5 Multi rider, May 13, 2012
    Last edited: May 13, 2012
  6. We saw a 1200s in all it's glory parked up on the harbour path at Sete in Southern France yesterday, it the 1st sighting of a multistrada all the way down from Brizzle 11 days ago. Beemers everywhere and all the seaside towns on the Med are full of Harleys.
    Have to say the attention our bike gets is amazing, even the only police we saw on the motorways down through France drove past giving a thumbs up to us. There were a group of Harley riders today in Valras that stopped and were taking pictures of the Mutley today as I watched from across the road.

7. Hope you're having a great time Chris.....look forward to photos on your return :D

8. Greetings to the Red Multi i saw this morning, coming from Brickhill Station through Tilbrook MK.
    Looked very clean and gleaming..:upyeah:

9. Red 1200 Mutley today just before 3pm traveling west on the M4 in the 50mph restricted part from M32 to Almondsbury. I spotted it from the east bound lane. I know I am am biased in owning one, but don't Multistradas just look great out on the road

10. 2 Red Mutleys riding together around Loomies at West Meon at about 2:30. I was on my XR1200 with my mate on his "James Dean" Bonneville.

11. fast tiger

Riding back from the BMF show on Sunday afternoon when I was followed by what i thought was a truimph Tiger (only saw two headlights in my mirrors).

Tried to shake him off, but he stayed with me. Chickened out at a phenomenal speed and pulled over to let him pass. It was only then I realised it was a black multi number plate EU60....

He turned off at Welwyn City....greetings to you my friend!

I would have had a difficult time to shake you off!!!:biggrin:
    :upyeah:

12. Black MTS12 on foreign plates parked up on Whiteladies Road, Bristol yesterday..........I left a note on the bike with an intro to the forum (again, I've seen it parked up there several times over the last few months) :D

13. 24th June whilst touring wales saw Multi 1000 or 1100 flash past pub i was drinking in on a break in Dolwyddelan

you was wearing high viz vest ?

14. Red Multi 1200 with top box spotted on the A43 Corby last Friday 25th May at 8.30am .............and another red 1200 parked up on Tuesday night at Huntingdon Marina

15. Sunday 10th June lunch time, sat in my tin box heading to Otley, traffic bad because a guy on a scooter had been knocked off, red Multi came by and I shouted "nice bike" as he filtered through the traffic

16. White Mutley spotted in the village of Cocking on the Goodwood road A286 between Midhurst and Chichester! Great roads out there! :upyeah:

17. Saw a red Multi like mine, with panniers on, heading into London on the M4 yesterday lunchtime near Heathrow. I was heading towards Slough on my own Multi 1000S with topbox...

18. I was in Guernsey on business Tuesday/Wednesday & was pleased to spot a red 1200 Multistrada parked with other bikes in St Peter's Port - Anyone from here?

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  19. bbc2 hairey biker on a black multi 1100 now

20. Pikes Peak spotted.... Sunday 17th June in Bastogne.... MX of Wallonia.... Sunday was great weather and great racing....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information