1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multibike Insurance (and Maybe The Car As Well?)

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by Stevie Tea, May 19, 2014.

1. I've just bought myself a pretty little Sunbeam S8 to play with and so need some more insurance. I thought I would get the best deal with a multibike policy but my current insurer has refused to add the Sunbeam to the Monster's policy saying that the Sunbeam is just too rare!!!!

Has anyone got any suggestions for companies that will give cover for a Ducati Monster and the Sunbeam and maybe I could add my car to the policy as well.

2. Try Bikesure(Adrian Flux). They insured my Pantah special and other bikes on the same policy no problem, and for a good price! I didn't even shop ariund at my renewal as I was so impressed with the service. My bime is so modified I thought it would be a total nightmare, but they were great and understood a one off bike.

3. Carole Nash do a six wheel policy

4. Nice one Nutty. I've just saved myself over £100 per year with a second bike on the policy. Thanks for the recomendation.

Thanks also Bradders but CN is where I was and they could not get a premium down to the same level, but to be fair they did try and have been a good broker for a few years

Do Not Sell My Personal Information