1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Multistrada 1200 Bits & Pieces 2010-14

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by TonyMNo1, May 27, 2018.

1. :) A few remaining items for sale here on this website, for Mutli fans, before I offer them on Flea-bay:
    Photos added here, but to give some ideas as to what's available, all taken off of my 2014 Pikes Peak Skyhook model, a lot of which, is highly likely to fit the 2010-12 model likewise. (But will need to be checked first, to be sure!) Please note all items listed exclude any postage costs, that can be worked out to suit.
    • Full-six gloss carbon sprocket cover, in great condition. Looking for £35.00.
    • Full-six satin carbon large rear hugger, in great condition. Looking for £60.00.
    • Conquest carbon gloss large rear hugger, as new. Looking for £65.00.
    • Standard Ducati plain plastic sport rear hugger, in great condition. Looking for £20.00.
    There really are a few really useful additions for the Mutli and a bargain too!
    Come and make some good choices. :upyeah:

View attachment 119388

View attachment 119389

Gloss Carbon Long Hugger.JPG

Gloss Carbon Sprocket Cover.JPG

View attachment 119392

View attachment 119393

View attachment 119394

View attachment 119395

View attachment 119396

Satin Carbon Long Hugger.JPG

View attachment 119398

Standard Short Hugger.JPG

View attachment 119400

View attachment 119401

#1 TonyMNo1, May 27, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 4, 2018
  2. Onwards to Ebay it is then......

3. hi there are these still available or are they on the bay?

4. Hi,
    Thanks for enquiring and yes, quite a few of these things are still available, as I've been simply too busy to put them onto Ebay.
    In the next 2-3 weeks I'm likely to have more time, so after a 'refresh' here, they will go onto EB!
    Anything in particular that you might be interested in?

Regards
    TonyN

5. Hi Tony, Thank you for taking the time to respond....pretty much all of it...except the standard parts and the tank covers, would only need one hugger as well preferably the satin one, wondering if possible we could come to some kind of 'accord'...take your time and let me know when you can please.I have a 2013 model if that makes too much of a difference Thank you.

6. OK,
    Let me ruminate on that and get back to you with an 'all-up' price, noting your preferences and yes they should fit your 2013 model with ease.
    However, just to check, you are looking for the following:
    • MRA screen.
    • Satin hugger.
    • Satin chain guard.
    • R&G bar ends and Crash bungs.
    • Rizoma water pump guard.
    • SW Motech engine guard + Head guard.
    • Grilles.
    • Gloss sprocket cover.
    Let me know if I've understood this, or if not tell me what you don't require, then I'll get back to you.

Regards
    TonyN

7. Is the screen still available please.?

If so I have a friend requiring this version.

Cheers

Norm

8. Hi Tony
    If its still available i would like the tank bag and harness , pleas. Let me know.

9. KevR,
    I'm really sorry, but Kirky has already said he wants this pair, so this time you are out of luck!
    Thanks for asking though and I hope you find what you're looking for.

Regards
    TonyN

10. Norm,
    Another fraternity member has made a strong indication he is after the screen, which I'm checking in on with him.
    If he doesn't want it, you'll be the first person I get back to, to let you know.

Thanks for enquiring.
    Regards
    TonyN

11. Munky,
    My sincere apology here, as on checking in the garage, I've remembered I've sold the R&G crash bungs, but still have everything else.
    Let me know based on the above and we can go from there.

Regards
    TonyN

12. Looks good to me my friend, keep ruminating and get back to me when you can ;-)

13. OK,
    The above lot, minus the crash bungs is up for £302.50, with postage added at £12.50, would come to £315.00.
    I could let you have them for £300 all-in.

Regards
    TonyN

14. Hi Tony,

Looks fair to me, I am just away until Tuesday and will get on to it immediately upon my return if that is ok? Appreciate you taking the time to sort this out for me and apologies for the delay in response.

15. Munky,
    Not a problem at all, get back to me when you get a chance and we can sort out address details and the like from then.
    No rush, the stuff will still be here for you, ready and waiting to go.

Regards
    TonyN

16. Munky,
    My apologies here once again, I think I must be having a senile moment, but on sorting out your parcel of things, I can't find the blasted chain guard!
    I've racked my brain, for what that's worth and can't locate it at all in the usual places I store stuff, so I must have already sold it, which is good for me, but now not so good for you.
    Sorry my friend, so as long as you remain OK with everything else, let's take £35 off of the overall price and make it £265 posted out to you.

Conquest Carbon make some great Mutli bits and pieces, which if you ask Steve for a discount code, will also save you circa 10% or so, so I suggest having a look on their website.

Regards
    TonyN

17. Munky,
    I'm unsure if you have made it 'back to shore' yet and simply checking-in to see if you still want the bits you opted for?
    Let me know at some point when convenient.

Regards
    TonyN

18. Hi Tony....

Please keep me in mind for the MRA screen if Munky doesn't have it.

Cheers.

Norm

19. Norm,
    I certainly will my friend.
    If I don't hear from Munky within the next 5-7 days, I'll give you a shout.

Cheers
    TonyN

20. Norem,

Sorry mate, the bad weather last week banjaxed all plans - will be choppered out tuesday Morning......Can you email me paypal details on [email protected] ill see if a mate/relative/sister/random stranger cant get this sorted for you. REALLY appreciate the patience and SO VERY sorry for the delays - dont worry about the missing bits, appreciate the heads up though!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information