1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada 1200 Dvt 2018 Top Box Rack And Brackets

Discussion in 'Wanted' started by Raddy1, Jul 18, 2022.

1. Looking for a Multistrada 1200 dvt 2018 top box, rack and brackets.
    Would also like a full set of luggage liners pm me with details
    Must be in good condition

2. Moved thread to wanted

• Like Like x 1
  3. Cheers Ducbird

4. yeah it’s up at £195

5. £195 is CHEAP as they retail around £700 from a dealer

6. Hence flagging it... £195 + £12 to join GSer still makes it a cheap box. I should buy it and resell it! :-D

7. That looks just the job
    That looks just the job is there any contact details i will get on to him asap cheers mate

8. Just looked at subscribing on my brick of a phone i have to say i am not that confident making a payment via the phone and i am not able to get back to a laptop until Wednesday evening

9. I've got a complete top box (white + original silver panels), mounting plate and support arms that I'll be putting up for sale in a couple of weeks, plus liners for top box and panniers (2010-14 shape but I they worked fine in DVT/1260 shaped panniers is not over filled). I'll also have a set of aux lights, bark busters, LED rear indicators which I need to get around to selling.

@Raddy1 : PM if you're interested and I can send photos. I'll be at home (village near Buckingham) all the rest of this week and on Saturday if you want to view / collect.

10. Thanks Steveb123, Fire3500 has sorted me out with a top box, what are the Auxiliary lights and bark busters.
    I have another guy on here who is getting back to me with the liners, if he does not are you prepared to sell separately cheers mate

11. I'm happy to sell the top box liner separately.

Aux(iliary) / Additional LED lights: the accessory kit from Ducati includes mounting brackets (no engine/crash bars required) and a wiring loom. The brackets and wiring looms are different between the early 1200s (MY 2010-2014) and the 1200DVT (MY 2015-2017). The 1260 uses the same brackets and loom at the 1200DVT. I'm not sure about the 1200 / 1260 Enduro models. On the 1200DVT & 1260 bikes, the aux lights plugged into the main loom and used a dedicated switch on the left hand cluster and they need to be enabled by a dealer before the will work.

Bark Busters: are third party hand guard protectors, they are designed and made in Australia. Originally for off road bikes, they are a bit basic in construction and fit. Evotech now have some much better designed handguard protectors. If your bike doesn't already have radiator, oil cooler or cylinder head guards, I'd recommend you consider those from Evotech. Handguard protectors can save a lot of damage if you drop the bike, not just to the handguards with integral LED indicator and mount for the hydraulic fluid reservoirs but also to the levers as well.

By the way, I can't tell from your profile details what Multistrada you have. It helps to be clear what what capacity (1200, 1260, 950), model (Standard / S / Enduro) and year your bike is as there have been a number of changes over the years particularly with accessory fitment (eg. screens, seats, guards). The Multistrada V4 models are a completely different beasts.

#14 steveb123, Jul 19, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 20, 2022
  12. The spotlights are ace, I have them on mine and like them a lot.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Hi mine is the 1200 dvt abs model registered in 2018 so i think a 2017 model

14. Will the spot lights easily fit on my bike and if so what are you asking and do you have any pics?

15. HiSteve not sure how old this post is but i have 2018 1260s and i'm looking for a top and mounts, not sure if it will fit my bike

16. Hi @Alan Hawes - sorry, sold the top box over a year ago.

17. Thanks Steve

Do Not Sell My Personal Information