1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Multistrada 1200 Seats Free To Collector!!

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by PeterT, Nov 22, 2019.

1. Standard seat in good condition, was going to get my seat re covered so bought this as a spare while work being done.£20 IMG_3330.JPG

Then I have these pair of seats in like new condition which I acquired instead, but as my bike went to a trader I left my original seats on the bike and kept these instead, £60 pair
    [/ATTACH] IMG_3331.JPG IMG_3332.JPG IMG_3333.JPG IMG_3334.JPG IMG_3335.JPG

2. :upyeah:

#2 PeterT, Jan 28, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2021
  3. What year are they for? I have a 2016 1200 but they look a bit different. If they would fit I'll take them. Cheers

4. still for sale, will accept offers , only the two good ones left now. bike long gone

5. How much were they again?

6. £25 for the really good seats, front and back to you

7. OK... I'll take them...
    PM me if you want friends PAYPAL or I can give cash...
    My Mutley can't get on the road just yet, no MOT... as soon as it can I'll come down to you or meet at Box Hill / Newlands?
    Or you could drop at my Bro's in Bramley?

8. ok, there yours, we can tie up at a later date.:upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. are you still wanting these Paul? moving house in 2 weeks and want them gone

10. looks like their heading for the bin which is a shame because there good.

11. wow, I would put "free to collector" in title Peter. :upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  12. Where abouts are you - I’m interested.
    I’m surprised the front seat design doesn’t have more robust slots at the front.

13. In surrey Leatherhead

14. Their FREE

• Like Like x 2
  15. Crazy in it? These average around 30 to 40 quid in this condition on eBay, funny old world. :):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information