1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Multistrada 1200s Touring

Discussion in 'Ducati Bikes For Sale' started by DREVIL, Dec 21, 2020.

1. FOR SALE
    This is my 2011 Multistrada 1200s Touring. It has done 15881 miles and whilst in my ownership ( I'm the second owner) has only been used for touring.

The clocks had been replaced when I purchased the bike back in December 2016 and that is documented in the service book + I still have the original clock. The fuel sender and radiator have subsequently been replaced.

The bike comes fully serviced with the cambelts having been replaced last year. The chain and both sprockets were replaced this year but have only covered a couple of hundred miles,

The accessories that will come with the bike are as follows:
    Evotech Coolant Radiator guard
    Evotech Oil radiator guard
    Evotech engine guard
    SW Motech crash bars
    Manual handle bar cruise control
    OEM Ducati top box
    OEM Ducati side cases
    Barkbuster hand guards
    Givi touring screen (not the one shown but that also comes with the bike)
    Garmin 595 mount and wiring installed (sorry NOT the satnav as I'll be using it on another bike)
    Navi halter (for above Garmin)

MOT till 17th May 2021

I am looking for £6200 if you are interested Private Message me and we can talk !!

[​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#1 DREVIL, Dec 21, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
    • Like Like x 3
  2. Hi Drevil

if this is still available in the spring I’d be interested. Has it had the cylinder heads replaced?
    Paul

3. Hi Paul,
    I haven't had any issues with the heads, probably because (Heads were a known issue) I had a new radiator fitted with slightly bigger radiator cores and using a good coolant so its never been a problem.

4. Wow! What a stunning Multi! Has it had the valve service too?

#4 Longdog, Dec 21, 2020
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2020
  5. Hi Longdog,
    Belts changed and valves checked last year !!

6. Stunning condition ... GLWS & a very merry Christmas :upyeah::upyeah::upyeah:

7. Thanks Paul, I will miss her thats for sure .... cheers and hope you have a great Christmas too :upyeah::upyeah:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information