1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Multistrada 1260 Parts - Will Fit Other Models

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by Multirider75, Feb 15, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 Multirider75, Feb 15, 2022
    Last edited: Mar 31, 2022
  2. Tank bag now sold

3. Hi There,

If the handle bar bag and Ducati bar risers are still up for sale, I’d like them, cheers.

4. Now sold to you!

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. PM Sent

6. Gear & rear brake lever now sold, subject to payment

7. Rear brake lever & gear lever now sold.

I’m surprised the comfort seat is still available, as they’re very popular!

8. PM sent about screen

9. And replied :upyeah:

10. Hi, is the comfort seat still up for grabs?

11. Nope that’s sold now

12. Hello Multi Rider-

I have the same bike with some outstanding Mods that make it even better. Everything from Pazzo levers , Pegz, SW Motech crash bars , aluminum planners , and hi spec orange fog lights, Termi exhaust etc…. Why sell the parts? Are you bringing it back to original spec? Was there a crash or are you selling your bike and as a result of breaking down the mods, obtaining higher value?

Not trying to pry but simply curious and trying to understand your frugality bc , I do still love this bike and I hope you aren’t going for the V4?

many thanks and Cheers!
    Mh

13. Hope the OP doesn't mind but he sold his bike mate for a V4 PP. I don't blame him as its a gorgeous bike! In the UK its advised to not give the dealers modifications as you can be sure they will not give you any extra money for it. However, they will charge the consumer who they sell it too more.

14. Thanks Ben, that sums it up!

15. Cheers anyway.

16. Thanks very much as that does indeed make sense. Similar in the states as proper values for Mods don't really exist with dealers. Ride Safe.

Mh

17. What’s left?

18. Everything in the first post is available still, as I’ve been amending the list as items sell.

19. I’ve now removed the foot pegs and adaptors, so they’re ready to ship if anyone wants them

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information