1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multistrada 1260mts - Bike Cover Recommendations

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by TonyMNo1, Nov 18, 2021.

1. The clue's in the thread title.
    I'm looking for a decent, internal use cover for my bike, to keep general dust and other crap off it, whilst it's mostly off the road over winter. I emphasise the internal requirement as it doesn't need any waterproof qualities.
    There's loads 'out-there', but if others have any suggestions as to what they use and might recommend, it will help me with shortcutting the process.

Cheers Peeps.

2. Duvet cover, kingsize, preferably not the mrs favourite one :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. I've used Dust off cover for my last few bikes. nice quality & not expensive. I think they have a stall at the NEC bike show or you can have a look at their web page.

Dust Off Covers | Indoor Bike Covers

• Like Like x 1
  4. Scrape the crusty stains off first though, so not to scratch the paintwork.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The one I have is a Ducati branded one I bought off the forum here, I don’t think it’s genuine Ducati. It’s got a soft feel shiny finish (red of course) and is slightly fluffy on the inside. It goes over the mirrors and covers the bike to about the top of the wheels.
    I’ll see if there is any kind of label in it to see if that helps.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks everyone, well almost everyone, for the feedback.:upyeah:
    I've opted for a super stretchy one from Oxford, in the fastest available colour: RED.........of course!
    Ordered from SportsbikeShop. :motorcycleduc:

Do Not Sell My Personal Information