1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1260 Multistrada 1260s (red) - Wrap Recommendations?

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by KevB, Jun 3, 2019.

1. I am about to change to a 1260S in red and I am thinking about options to make it look a little different. Are there any recommedations for wrapping firms that have done this in the South East? Cheers, Kev.

• Useful Useful x 1
  2. I’ve used these guys in Redhill to wrap a couple things on my RnineT and MTS. Happy with what they did.

https://www.bossdog.co.uk/

3. What sort of cost are you looking at for these guys...ball park?

4. Siddo, have you ordered from Vulturebike? the site looks great but do you know anything about the quality? It says easy to fit as well which i hope is true as the kit I wanted was 90 euros once you added postage, so don't want to add to the over all cost with a fitting charge.

5. Thanks all for the links. I guess they expect the kits to be applied by people trained up. There are some quite cool sets on the Vulturebike site but I reckon they could easily end up looking like a dogs dinner unless done by a professional, so guessing probably another £150 on top of the kit price at least. Will need to call...

6. Not yet but I will. I have seen positive reviews of their products and they also look really good.

7. It will depend on what you have done I guess. I didn’t ask whether they had kits or the like for any particular bike.

I got the topbox coloured infills and the tailcone for my RnineT wrapped and they charged me £90. Pleased with the job, they seem to know their stuff. They’ve got bikes and cars there all being done, complete wraps or just for detail. HTH

8. Have looked at Vulturebikes - some nice ideas there. Before I call them for a bit more detail (I am assuming some info may get lost in translation...), can anyone who has used them tell me about the material and application method used for their product. Is it a PPF type material or a vinly sticker? Cheers. K

Do Not Sell My Personal Information